Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/everton-forum/17164-joleon-lescott-333.html

So funny deluded dibbers DSOB and co reckon they will get £10 million extra compo and we will get a points deduction for an illegal approach. Despite them having no evidence (it would have been in the press by now) and the fact Chelsea blatantly abused the rules and nothing ever happen to them except for a £300k fine.

SO Moyes expects the FA to rip up the rule book and previous judgements just for him becuase hes made a complete prick of himself.

Just how much of a fool does he want to make of himself ?
What's the largest fine the FA has ever handled out for anything, I'm guessing it's nowhere near that and the fact we are already paying over 20m and with fine and fee it would end up being a british record.

Chelsea got a £300k fine and 3 point suspended deduction thats the max penalty for tapping up and their were pictures of cole all over the press have lunch with PK etc....Nothing like that happened here. Moyes andEverton are scum IMO.

That's blatantly a story planted by Everton to appease their fans when he's sold. Sell the hoarde and illusion and they will be pacified!

stu9488 said:
I have just read these posts and again quite shocked at the pace the abuse picks up. Lescott was not at the stadium today and I would like to see a picture of him at the ground if he was. Unless he was with the powers that be? No as they were watching the game together. He was not at the ground today and neither has he signed for city. It may happen very soon, but it still has not happened yet. This is the last time I will defend one of my posts.

What abuse ? Can you point it out, because I have missed it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/6074338/Joleon-Lescott-set-to-leave-Everton-and-move-to-Manchester-City-for-24m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... r-24m.html</a>

I'll take £24m off you for Lescott , nearly 5 times what we paid for him ..... thanks boys .. I couldn't be bothered about making a complaint about citys blatant " tapping up " of the player , we'll hit you where it hurts , .... we'll stuff you at piddle Eastlands and at GP , I wonder if joleon has remembered to tell you ....in training the Yak and King Louis take the piss out of him something wicked :)

Enjoy your few months in the limelight boys because you'll soon be were you always are .. and deserve ...... propping up the better teams and fighting for 9th alongside Fulham and West ham ... you just may see us miles ahead of you .. , I'll wave back at you :)

L%%5£r5

1qwerty said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/6074338/Joleon-Lescott-set-to-leave-Everton-and-move-to-Manchester-City-for-24m.html

I'll take £24m off you for Lescott , nearly 5 times what we paid for him ..... thanks boys .. I couldn't be bothered about making a complaint about citys blatant " tapping up " of the player , we'll hit you where it hurts , .... we'll stuff you at piddle Eastlands and at GP , I wonder if joleon has remembered to tell you ....in training the Yak and King Louis take the piss out of him something wicked :)

Enjoy your few months in the limelight boys because you'll soon be were you always are .. and deserve ...... propping up the better teams and fighting for 9th alongside Fulham and West ham ... you just may see us miles ahead of you .. , I'll wave back at you :)

L%%5£r5

yeah, enjoy your £24m you can get some quality players with that an...oh, wait....what is this quote from David Moyes I see....?
Moyes said: “I would hope that any money we raise will be handed over for new players, but I haven’t been given any assurances on that and so you never know what will happen.
“Even if I do get the money to spend it will be very difficult to bring in players in the next week before the transfer window closes.”

oh, that's a shame.

im sure we will enjoy taking our club forward at your expense. either way moyes looks a prize prick in light of recent comments, ask yourself one question as honest as possible.

you have the money and Ade , Tevez , barry , toure become avaliable. would your club not make an attempt to sign them?? or would moyes say no

same would go for lescott but you used to have him, either way unless the fa make a rule that bans chairmen fom doing a deal, fuck all you can moan about.

1qwerty said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/6074338/Joleon-Lescott-set-to-leave-Everton-and-move-to-Manchester-City-for-24m.html

L%%5£r5

wtf is that about,is it supposed to bother us or something because i just dont get it?

you lot have really become so deluded with yourselves haven't you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.