Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no chance everton will go after us - its paper bullshit. If we are physically handing over 24 Mill in one lump some and giving them Jo for a season city will seek in some kind of assurances they wont file any of this crap ... I would imagine.

sniff said:
im sure we will enjoy taking our club forward at your expense. either way moyes looks a prize prick in light of recent comments, ask yourself one question as honest as possible.

you have the money and Ade , Tevez , barry , toure become avaliable. would your club not make an attempt to sign them?? or would moyes say no

same would go for lescott but you used to have him, either way unless the fa make a rule that bans chairmen fom doing a deal, fuck all you can moan about.

we havnt even bought lescott yet, relax.

i think its time moyes had the bottle to publicly slag us off, hes slated our NEW player jolean, his attitude stinks, i made the choice to leave him out..and do you seriously think if he was so irate hed take the money and then come back for dunne? nah.. and besides to take us to court would cost a fortune in barristers and they dont have a pot to pee in basically,now quiet gollum or when jagielka is fit we`ll come back for him as well

ok people, if anyone ever wondered why some on here have attacked everton fans coming on here THIS is why.. ive seen some crap on forums but this takes the biscuit... look at this for a post on a efc forum truly disgusting

tony.d

Posted: 22 Aug 2009 08:46 pm Post subject: Mark Hughes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope your missus goes to the same plastic surgeon as Colin Hendrys missus did

THATS THE MENTALITY

blueinsa said:
1qwerty said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/6074338/Joleon-Lescott-set-to-leave-Everton-and-move-to-Manchester-City-for-24m.html

I'll take £24m off you for Lescott , nearly 5 times what we paid for him ..... thanks boys .. I couldn't be bothered about making a complaint about citys blatant " tapping up " of the player , we'll hit you where it hurts , .... we'll stuff you at piddle Eastlands and at GP , I wonder if joleon has remembered to tell you ....in training the Yak and King Louis take the piss out of him something wicked :)

Enjoy your few months in the limelight boys because you'll soon be were you always are .. and deserve ...... propping up the better teams and fighting for 9th alongside Fulham and West ham ... you just may see us miles ahead of you .. , I'll wave back at you :)

L%%5£r5

Pure comedy!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11671_5424760,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 60,00.html</a>

Fancy that, EFC and Moyes, the moral crusaders of British football?

who would have thought it

cityman14364 said:
ok people, if anyone ever wondered why some on here have attacked everton fans coming on here THIS is why.. ive seen some crap on forums but this takes the biscuit... look at this for a post on a efc forum truly disgusting

tony.d

Posted: 22 Aug 2009 08:46 pm Post subject: Mark Hughes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope your missus goes to the same plastic surgeon as Colin Hendrys missus did

THATS THE MENTALITY

its dangerous to generalise, every forum has its selection of pricks and every fan base too

I think this rivalry will grow and grow between ourselves and Everton but in the end we'll surpass them as we have superior resources and players which will ensure we go in different directions. I think Everton and Moyes have shown their true colours over this transfer but that we have proved ourselves to be the more attractive proposition, if not the bigger club but the latter will be rectified in the future if it's not true now.

Lescott will be an awesome signing. His heart isn't in Everton anymore so I think a move to ourselves is seemingly inevitable and we've left Moyes with little time to get anyone of significant quality in as the players they'd have been capable of attracting have all moved to other clubs beforehand. Good work Hughes!

Fact: If JL was such a bad player why has Moyes fought so hard to keep him?
Fact: If JL was such a bad player why are the Everton fans so upset, and have spent so long on here talking about him?
Fact: We have conducted all our transfer dealing above board, ask the other clubs we have dealt with. Kenyon publicly stated on Five Live that this was the case during the Terry affair
Fact: Moyes has made himself and Everton look foolish the way he has dealt with this and has totally misjudged what the player wanted

Moyes,Everton and the fans need to move on accept their place in the food chain and concentrate on their own club because they need all the energy directed in the right direction with the limited resources that they keep telling us about. Report to us to the FA because we have done nothing wrong no need for conditions in the deal unlike Moyes mentor needing assurances when he hijacked Berbatov

alera said:
moyes has made himself and everton a laughing stock this is another attempt to draw attention away from the fact they are now a midtable feeder club

after giving them charity with the jo loan and 20 million for lescott they could at least show a little grace and gratitude

its what i have come to expect from scouse vermin tbh
Post of the thread mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.