Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Regular Joe said:
feedthegoat said:
Calm down, Calm down.

LOL... couldn't have put it better!

pure fooking comedy that 2 blue dippers are airing their dirty laundry on a city forum.

ycnmiu.

I came on this thread to read the latest comments on Lescott etc and walk into an online my dad is bigger than your dad thread! Well funny!

Fucking hell, supporters of other teams are now coming onto OUR site to argue with each other.

I think we can safely say we've now hit the big time lads!!!!!

In fairness,Darker shade of Blue seems like a decent bloke - well-informed,(not just on his own club but others as well),can conduct a reasoned argument without resorting to childish remarks and is a welcome addition to the forum.
This Licker character just seems like a clown who knows nothing and won't admit to being wrong.
I guess every site has their share!
Long may you continue to post DsoB.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
In fairness,Darker shade of Blue seems like a decent bloke - well-informed,(not just on his own club but others as well),can conduct a reasoned argument without resorting to childish remarks and is a welcome addition to the forum.
This Licker character just seems like a clown who knows nothing and won't admit to being wrong.
I guess every site has their share!
Long may you continue to post DsoB.

This sums it up nicely, and I couldnt agree more.

licker said:
Well you have certainley endeared yourself to your light blue friends, which is what you set out to do on every forum you visit. You are very insecure and your early days on all the forums you visit is ......... here i am i am a real nice fella full of fun and jokes, so please like me.
In fact you are a sad little man living in the internet world where nobody can see you, and you show your true colours by slagging of a fellow Blue on a City Forum, just so they will like you. How sad is that.

When the peeps on TT got to know what you are like and didnt fall over laughing at everything you said and posted, it was you who spit your dummy out and said you where leaving, even then you kept coming back for another post, couldnt go without having the last word, not everybody likes or admires you mate so get over it.

I know you will reply because you cant let anything go to sleep without having the last word, but i will not reply again and i hope you never visit TT again.

And dont you attempt to send anymore of your PMs..... hello m8, not having a go mate, but ........... you are on block.

Just like to apologise to the City lads for Hijacking and making a mess of your thread. Sorry.

In fairness to Darker Shade of Blue, he's right and you're wrong. If you'd said "Lescott scored more goals than some of our strikers, if I don't take into account number of appearances" then you'd probably have been correct, but you can't ignore long term injuries, not making the first 11 and mitigating factors like that, it makes a mockery of your argument.

Valerie Bojinov has scored 1 goal for City over the last 2 seasons, Nedum Onuoha has scored 3. That doesn't mean Onuoha's goalscoring is 'better' than Bojinov it just means he's had more opportunities to get on the scoresheet.

So the latest on the Lescott rumour is that a couple of Scouser's have had a woman fight. Fantastic!

For whats its worth and to try to get some normality back to the thread, my 2ps worth is that the deal is nailed on, prices have been agreed between the clubs and because we seem to have a good relationship with them have agreed to waiting before thrashing out personal terms which will be a piece of piss anyhow until Everton have made there signing's to save a fan backlash especially with jagielka being crocked.

licker said:
Well you have certainley endeared yourself to your light blue friends, which is what you set out to do on every forum you visit. You are very insecure and your early days on all the forums you visit is ......... here i am i am a real nice fella full of fun and jokes, so please like me.
In fact you are a sad little man living in the internet world where nobody can see you, and you show your true colours by slagging of a fellow Blue on a City Forum, just so they will like you. How sad is that.

When the peeps on TT got to know what you are like and didnt fall over laughing at everything you said and posted, it was you who spit your dummy out and said you where leaving, even then you kept coming back for another post, couldnt go without having the last word, not everybody likes or admires you mate so get over it.

I know you will reply because you cant let anything go to sleep without having the last word, but i will not reply again and i hope you never visit TT again.

And dont you attempt to send anymore of your PMs..... hello m8, not having a go mate, but ........... you are on block.

Just like to apologise to the City lads for Hijacking and making a mess of your thread. Sorry.

lol , what an immature guy you are m8 .
Have fun .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.