Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jellert said:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/88791/Moyes-moves-in-with-2m-bid-for-Sanchez/

The guy plays right back.

What does this has to do with anything?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/hughes-in-pursuit-of-lescott-1743390.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 43390.html</a>

I have been told by a lad at work that Lescott will tell Moyes he wants to join City. The lad in question is a City fan.

licker said:
Agree with what you say about Terrys leadership but all i was trying to put across was that Lescott is a better deal at £20m as against Terry at £40m.

The year Lescot arrived he scored 2 and a cup goal, Beattie scored 2, the following year he scored 8 and 2 euro goals as against Andy johnson 10, Last season he scored 5 plus 1 cup goal as opposed to Saha 5 and Yakubu 5 IS THAT NOT AS GOOD AS THE STRIKERS.

I'm not going to argue with you on a City forum but you said ..................

I'm not having a go m8 , but it's good to do a little homework before stating facts and figures , unless you would rather have the City lads think we're a bit daft :o)

So before you start trying to be a Smart arse your the one who needs to go away and get your facts right, i'm sure the City lads already know you're a bit daft.

I've removed the last comment to keep the peace , but ALL your statements were still completely wrong Bill which was why I challenged them .

Yes , Lescott is a good deal at £20 mill , but it's up to Hughes as to who is the better deal .

-------------------------------------------------
You can't say Lescott is better than our strikers as that's just untrue .

You compare his goal scoring to strikers that aren't in our team anymore , such as Beattie and Johnson lol .

The year Lescot arrived he scored 2 and a cup goal, Beattie scored 2

You say Beattie only scored 2 goals , and so did Lescott .
Well Beattie was out of favour that season and played only a small part in our season , but our other strikers scored a LOT more than Lescott and Beattie , but you decline to mention that .
How many did Johnson score in the same season ? Even without looking I know it was more than 10 .

Last season he scored 5 plus 1 cup goal as opposed to Saha 5 and Yakubu 5 IS THAT NOT AS GOOD AS THE STRIKERS.

Yes , last year , our strikers were injured , so you use that as a comparison ???

Saha scored 8 goals NOT 5 ! and did so in a fraction of the playing time Lescott did .
Yakubu was out for 6 months with an injury , but still scored the same as Lescott , but again you decide to omitt that from your calculation . He also scored over 20 goals the previous season .

Moyes put Cahill and Fellaini into forward roles , and they scored 9 goals each , but again you over look that .

IS THAT NOT AS GOOD AS THE STRIKERS.

No .
All as you have done to back up your theory is try and find scraps of evidence to suit your own purposes , whilst not offering the full picture in your argument , and I believe you originally stated that Lescott was infact ' better ' than our strikers .

Yes , Beattie under performed , and was punished by sitting on the bench before being sold , as was Johnson , but you can't look for our worst peforming strikers , and use them to say Lescott is ' better ' than our strikers .

Lescott is a good player , and for a defender gets a decent tally of goals , but he is NOT better than our strikers .

So before you start trying to be a Smart arse your the one who needs to go away and get your facts right, i'm sure the City lads already know you're a bit daft.

I'm sure they do m8 :o)

They can also read though , and I'm sure they can make their own minds up .

licker said:
Go away and contemplate why nobody liked you on Toffeetalk, asshole.

Bye Bye.

Is that why they voted me ' Best new member of the year ' Bill ? :o)

You're not a toffeetalk moderator on here Bill , so perhaps show the forum members a little respect by not washing your dirty laundry in public .

We don't see eye to eye , which is fine , but have a little self respect too and don't embarrass yourself by throwing petty comments around as above .

I certainly won't enter into petty squables with you on Bluemoon . This is a City forum , and we are guests . I suggest you remember that in future before posting .

Back on topic :

Your posts were totally lacking in fact ( in my opinion ) , and you then came back in to try and defend your statements rather than hold your hand up and admit fault .

If you don't want people to agree / disagree with you , then don't post your comments on a discussion thread .
Others here also disagreed with you , so realise your statements were incorrect and get on with it , instead of spitting your dummy out and looking foolish .

Here's a little memory for me to remind myself of you :o)
bill.jpg

Well you have certainley endeared yourself to your light blue friends, which is what you set out to do on every forum you visit. You are very insecure and your early days on all the forums you visit is ......... here i am i am a real nice fella full of fun and jokes, so please like me.
In fact you are a sad little man living in the internet world where nobody can see you, and you show your true colours by slagging of a fellow Blue on a City Forum, just so they will like you. How sad is that.

When the peeps on TT got to know what you are like and didnt fall over laughing at everything you said and posted, it was you who spit your dummy out and said you where leaving, even then you kept coming back for another post, couldnt go without having the last word, not everybody likes or admires you mate so get over it.

I know you will reply because you cant let anything go to sleep without having the last word, but i will not reply again and i hope you never visit TT again.

And dont you attempt to send anymore of your PMs..... hello m8, not having a go mate, but ........... you are on block.

Just like to apologise to the City lads for Hijacking and making a mess of your thread. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.