Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha this is ridiculous, it will never go away! i like to think were denying just incase something goes wrong, but im just being optimistic

Maybe just maybe City wont confirm before EFc have?

Dont want it too look like we have done things illegaly now do we!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ali_bee said:
People thanking stu for the shit that he writes is funny as fuck. He 'gives information' when it's reported, an absolute joker
Actually with Adebayor he was the only person saying a medical hadn't taken place a couple of days before he signed.

So what?? He has no better idea of what is going on than you or I. 'Medical completed 16.42' WTF?

bobmcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
wtf i;v just came out the shower and now ssn are saying city are denying it ? lmfao wtff..gone for one sec and everything gone tits up:|

am confuzed.

have we officially denied it or are ssn chatting shite again ?

seriously mate i really duno i'v only just sat back down and trying to get info on this

well its not on are official site fuck knows whats happening

Talksport said fee had been agreed and they expect a medical to take place tomorrow so maybe they've got correct info this time

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ali_bee said:
People thanking stu for the shit that he writes is funny as fuck. He 'gives information' when it's reported, an absolute joker
Actually with Adebayor he was the only person saying a medical hadn't taken place a couple of days before he signed.

Someone mentioned yesterday that it was agreed with Everton that an announcement wouldn't be made until tomorrow at the earliest.

Just remember though, it was SSN who said on Friday that we'd 'Ended our interest in Lescott'!!

Could be semantics

SSN: understand medical taking place
City: deny medical taking place
Stu: medical complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.