Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
CitizenUK said:
I am actually really excited right now lol

Am really hoping it get's done sharpish so we can move on and get the right team playing well. I remeber watching him last season at Everton and thinking that I would love him to come to City
Thats funny, I remember watching Jo last season and thought I would love him to play for Everton!

Absolutely pissed myself having a great time in Croatia just seen Everscum got beaten by Burnley. Twice in a week they have done us a favour happy days.

Does anyone know what the fuck is going on?

Harmison gets Johnson out though! Come on ENGLAND! 328-7

Cant wait for the next ssn update "city may or may not have had a fee excepted for lescott and has just completed a medical or his Sunday dinner!? Not sure which yet! More to follow!"

LOL at SSN:

"Hughes ends Lescott chase."
"Lescott chase still on."
"Lescott having medical at City."
"Lescott not having medical at City."

What next?

"Burnley defeat Everton."
"Burnely might not have defeated Everton."
"SSN understands Burnley have definately NOT defeated Everton."
"It transpires Burnley HAVE defeated Everton."
"Stay tuned for all the up-to-date sports news."

cheeseman was on radio earlier said lescott done defo and will be unveiled with a brazilian left sided defender in the next 48 hours

lee-mcfc said:
Dribble said:
Martin Tyler commentating on the Fulham/Chelsea match just said, Lescott having medical now!

Who knows??????

i heard him say it before half time

He just said it again during the 2nd half.... Fuck knows what's going on but it wouldn't surprise me if he is, or has had his medical, but an announcement can't be made until tomorrow at Everton's request.

Think about it, Gollum probably didn't want Lescott's medical or signing to over-shadow Everton's 'Thrashing' of Burnley! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.