Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ali_bee said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
Actually with Adebayor he was the only person saying a medical hadn't taken place a couple of days before he signed.

So what?? He has no better idea of what is going on than you or I. 'Medical completed 16.42' WTF?
Just that his MO is not always to give reported imformation, as for what he knows or doesn't know I have no idea, all I know is I don't have a clue what's going on. It wouldn't shock me if we have reached a deal, in which the news will break from Everton first, thus whats going on now, that being said, if that's the case I wouldn't think the club would want anyone saying anything including Stu on here.

I am actually really excited right now lol

Am really hoping it get's done sharpish so we can move on and get the right team playing well. I remeber watching him last season at Everton and thinking that I would love him to come to City

I don't think sky have a clue when it comes to City. I guess they can't hear much when they're so far up United's ass.

markbmcfc said:
Coincidence that Stu does a runner as we hear about this denial on Sky?

I was thinking that myself, where is he, get here now Stu, whats goin' on?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.