Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RobbieBrewer said:
mancityscot said:
I know we are shit, but it's not a priority sport. I get annoyed at the English because they never let live. They are always banging on about how they won the world cup in 66, forgettting they shouldn't have, how they won the rugby world cup, how they lost out to the argues. I just can't be added with the biased views the English pundits have on their national teams. How they basically say we may as well have the world cup or euro cup now as we are going to win it anyway. And how they may as well not turn up and expect to win against opposing teams. That is what annoys me. I only like to see England win in football is when they include a good few city players in the team.

Rant over

Fuck me do you lot ever get over anything?Without England you'd be totally fucked.Get over your bitter selves.

TBF without north sea oil and gas we'd have been fucked in the 80's...

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8216645.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 216645.stm</a>

Everton boss David Moyes has criticised Manchester City over the amount of time it is taking to seal a reported £24m deal for centre-back Joleon Lescott.

The defender, 26, is expected to have a medical on Monday after City came up with a bid which satisfied the Toffees.

"We shouldn't have been asked to wait this long for an amount we think was the correct value for him," he said.

Wasn't he saying he wasn't for sale at any price a few days ago??? Idiot....maybe if he had said weeks ago £24mil and he is yours this would have been sorted out!!!!

It gets even better!!!!!

23 Aug 2009 14:25:59
Shocked Valencia Claim Ever Banega Isn't Going To Everton
The Spanish club have refuted the Toffees' assertions that the Argentinian has been granted a work permit...

With Everton boss David Moyes confirming to the clubs official website the successful granting of a work permit for Argentine midfielder Ever Banega, the player's parent club Valencia have spoken out to contradict the Toffee's manager's claims.

With Moyes hoping for additions to Everton's squad before the end of the transfer window, it had seemed that the player's move was certain.

However, the Spaniards have today vehemently denied any negotiations involving Banega leaving the Mestalla.

"No negotiations with Everton exist or any other club for the loan of Ever Banega. This news is not true," Valencia communication director Damia Vidagany told Sky Sports.

The player himself has come out denying any knowledge of a move to Merseyside saying, "I cannot say anything about Everton. For me the only news is that I will leave Valencia this season."

The players agent Marcelo Simonian added, "I do not have contact with the English club and I have not received an offer on this subject."

Even Valencia's sporting director weighed in on the situation, confirming the club are awe-struck by Moyes remarks telling Sky Sports, "Valencia will not negotiate the loan of players at the moment."

Earlier in the week Moyes told Everton's official website, "The work permit was cleared yesterday so everything going well we hope to see him in the next few days.
"He's got the ability to take the ball in play. He's a good footballer and he's young and hopefully has time to improve as well."

It looks like the Scottish tactician might well have to look elsewhere to reinforce his squad.

Talk about unsettling a player!!! Gollum the pleb needs to buy a mirror, that's if he could see his own reflection!!!

allan harper said:
Is it true the klingon is in the medical room being probed.

Rumours are he's completed the medical but nothing will be announced until tomorrow. I think we're being ultra-careful now and letting Everton call the shots.

Dillon said:
allan harper said:

Rumours are he's completed the medical but nothing will be announced until tomorrow. I think we're being ultra-careful now and letting Everton call the shots.
i think it is more a case of media coverage as tonight will be all about the ashes

Dillon said:
allan harper said:

Where are these rumours from? why would city deny doing a medical? Everton call what shots they've agreed to sell,even Moyes admitted earlier "everyone knows".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.