Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lescott would be a good signing for us, if Terry doesn't join us then we'll need at least one other defender to sign. Lescott on his own won't be enough to bolster our defence.
Who else would you lot want ?

wrongun73 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
Admit it guys , some of you came here for a holiday and bought a villa lol .

Hope.jpg
yep, thats all the blue dippers can do regarding transfers lol

Now, thats not fair.

It's not exactly limited to "blue" dippers is it?

bluemoon32 said:
Lescott would be a good signing for us, if Terry doesn't join us then we'll need at least one other defender to sign. Lescott on his own won't be enough to bolster our defence.
Vincent Kompany or Nedum Onouha.

Tell The King said:
bluemoon32 said:
Vincent Kompany or Nedum Onouha.

Fair enough :-D

bluemoon32 said:

Lucio as well

sam the drummer said:
Robinho11 said:
bluemoon32 said:

Lucio as well
Westermann

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moyes-no-players-leaving.html?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Moyes%3A+No+Players+Leaving" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/m ... rs+Leaving</a>

Everton manager David Moyes has again reiterated that none of his players will be leaving Goodison Park this summer.

Speaking at a forum for the Club’s shareholders, Moyes said players would only leave Everton on his say-so, referring to comments he made at the end of last season.

And as part of the forum the manager was asked about speculation linking Manchester City with the signing of Joleon Lescott.

He replied: “I said there will be no players sold at Everton and I don’t feel I need to say any more. The board have never sold a player from me – it will only be at my discretion. I said it at the end of the season and I don’t need to say any more.”

The manager also revealed that he may well target talented young players as part of his strategy of improving the Club on all levels.

He also explained that he was all too aware of the impact European football will have on his squad next term.

“We will be bringing in people and maybe not people who I would think are first team players; maybe squad players, Bosmans to build up the squad to cope with things like that (Europe)," said Moyes.

“Often in Europe, when you come back after the mid-week game it is that game where you can struggle,” he continued. “We need more than 12 or 13 players at that level.”

So there you go ... Lescott's staying ... end of story

i would rather have toure anyway,i think hes far better and better value for money,or lucio for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.