Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimMCFC said:
chazmcfc said:
PMSL. Everton phoned city asked for jimMCFC and said we won't listen until you bid 22m. Can you click the log off button in the top left hand corner. Thanks.

Hahaha. Sounds about right

lmao , not me fools, call from everton press, to pete fletch press office at city their both friends 22mil[/quote]

Fair do's mate

Shaw86 said:
jimMCFC said:
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/blues-reject-lescott-bid.html

Is it me or when you scroll down on that link, it looks like someone has blown the top of tim howards head off with a shotgun on there ST Advert.

I love going on Everton's, Chelsea's or any other football club's website now. Just makes me really how absolutely amazing ours is. Well designed, no adverts, brilliant content... Just fantastic!

They will play hardball, and while generally a negotiating no-no we should just go in with the 22M they are looking for. It hurts us more to let it drag on as we'd want him in some of these pre season games to start getting an understanding in the side. We know full well they will not listen until they get to the 20M range so at that point what difference does the 2M make.

the--dud said:
Shaw86 said:
Is it me or when you scroll down on that link, it looks like someone has blown the top of tim howards head off with a shotgun on there ST Advert.

I love going on Everton's, Chelsea's or any other football club's website now. Just makes me really how absolutely amazing ours is. Well designed, no adverts, brilliant content... Just fantastic!

And look at all those highlight videos from last season. Totally free.

We do every last thing you can think of better than anyone else.

lc-mcfc said:
Scouse twats.

They are just delaying the inevitable.

I see the kids have returned home from school already .

--------------------------------------------------

Anyone think all this bidding is just for the press , and the deal has already been done ?

He's still not coming :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.