Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobsy87 said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I see the kids have returned home from school already .

--------------------------------------------------

Anyone think all this bidding is just for the press , and the deal has already been done ?

He's still not coming :o)

No offence, and I don't know why, but the way you do that smiley face really pisses me off. Not you, you see, but the smiley face having a big round nose. It seems really smug with that nose.

:?) thats my ricky hatton version

Good signing for us if he signs, we'll still need a leader at the back though.
Hughes knows we need more than one addition at the back

samharris said:
Dobsy87 said:
No offence, and I don't know why, but the way you do that smiley face really pisses me off. Not you, you see, but the smiley face having a big round nose. It seems really smug with that nose.

:?) thats my ricky hatton version

Nah, the Ricky Hatton smiley is this.........

O----<

Comment on the Everton site:

THAT MAN CITY £15 MILLION GET IT IN TO YOUR HEAD M.HUGHES SPEND YOUR CLUB MONEY ON BUYING SOME EAR WASH I THINK YOU HAVE WAX IN YA LUG HOLE MATE JOLEON LESCOTT IS A EVERTON PLAYER NOT 4 SALE COME ON MOYES ALL THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU MATE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE C O Y B

That's MH told.

Spindash said:

THAT MAN CITY £15 MILLION GET IT IN TO YOUR HEAD M.HUGHES SPEND YOUR CLUB MONEY ON BUYING SOME EAR WASH I THINK YOU HAVE WAX IN YA LUG HOLE MATE JOLEON LESCOTT IS A EVERTON PLAYER NOT 4 SALE COME ON MOYES ALL THE FANS ARE BEHIND YOU MATE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE NO SALE C O Y B

That's MH told.

Aww poor Everton fan afraid of big bad MH and the might of Manchester City ;) I think Mark Hughes should go and give him a big cuddle and steal Lescott on his way out...

Spindash said:

That's MH told.

he could be a very unhappy bunny in a couple of days. interesting there is such strong feeling about this. adds weight to the theory that kenwright/moyes would have to manage this very carefully indeed if they were amenable to the sale. cmon joleon, put the fans out of their misery and tell them you want to join us.

Project said:
They will play hardball, and while generally a negotiating no-no we should just go in with the 22M they are looking for. It hurts us more to let it drag on as we'd want him in some of these pre season games to start getting an understanding in the side. We know full well they will not listen until they get to the 20M range so at that point what difference does the 2M make.

I agree. In days gone by then fair enough but where we are today we just need to conclude the deal if it is there to be done. They've positioned it well. Makes no difference to us. They know we can afford it. Just bang the money down and get on with it in this instance.

spanishblue said:
I cant believe City would be so stupid as to let them have jo and not have something in place for Lescot if they have someone wants there arse kikin and take back jo

Then we'd have to pay Jo's wages and that would be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.