Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo the deal is already done, as usual this will just be the posturing for the sakes of fans and media etc.

we have prob agreed a fee in region of 20mil, we chuck the 15mil bid in so that Everton can reject it then we go back in with another, they reject that and suddenly we bid again and agree fee - job's a good un.

it's all bullshit now so that Everton can make themselves look good, they are desperate for our dough, simples.

I cant believe City would be so stupid as to let them have jo and not have something in place for Lescot if they have someone wants there arse kikin and take back jo

Project said:
They will play hardball, and while generally a negotiating no-no we should just go in with the 22M they are looking for. It hurts us more to let it drag on as we'd want him in some of these pre season games to start getting an understanding in the side. We know full well they will not listen until they get to the 20M range so at that point what difference does the 2M make.

If Johnson is worth £17 mill, then Lescott is worth £20 mill. Can't see us walking away for the sake of 2 mill.

spanishblue said:
I cant believe City would be so stupid as to let them have jo and not have something in place for Lescot if they have someone wants there arse kikin and take back jo

Its probably been asked and answered, but why in the hell didn't we use Jo as a bargaining chip?

Darker shade of Blue said:
lc-mcfc said:
Scouse twats.

They are just delaying the inevitable.

I see the kids have returned home from school already .

--------------------------------------------------

Anyone think all this bidding is just for the press , and the deal has already been done ?

He's still not coming :o)

Exactly what Im thinking. Has he returned to training yet?

ShaunyWrightWright said:
spanishblue said:

Its probably been asked and answered, but why in the hell didn't we use Jo as a bargaining chip?

What makes you think we didn't?

ShaunyWrightWright said:
spanishblue said:

How do you know we didn't?

This deal is going to happen, no question.

Darker shade of Blue said:
I see the kids have returned home from school already .

--------------------------------------------------

Anyone think all this bidding is just for the press , and the deal has already been done ?

He's still not coming :o)

No offence, and I don't know why, but the way you do that smiley face really pisses me off. Not you, you see, but the smiley face having a big round nose. It seems really smug with that nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.