Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

i think richards will be great next season. get behind him

I'd save all the messing around and pay the £18,000,000 for him personally. It would significantly weaken a top six opposition team albeit temporarily as I would fully expect David Moyes to reinvest the money into his squad wisely, perhaps signing Miguel Veloso (we have no need for him) and a defender to replacing Jolean. I'd be quite happy with this signing.

bobmcfc said:
yea i agree ,but who will be the next boo boy ?

wilky2868 said:
bobmcfc said:
rather have zabba

Not a chance. Richards is the better player and he is getting his confidence back although Zab does put more effort in.

manchestermooner said:
How about £16Million + Richards (Year loan)

It's straight cash - Lescott has now told Everton he wants to go. It will get done and the boy is not looking for silly money either by all accounts.

News will start to filter out on Merseyside tomorrow night

Eto'o - no movement from what I'm told and posted other day. Our offer is take or leave it. Forlan is a viable option, although City hear Real Madrid and Barca have also registered an interest in player.

City think it's to try and force our hand further on Eto'o - all roads lead to David Villa as far as they are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.