Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeBlue said:
In The Know said:
And we don't need to buy, we tossed out Eto'o and moved for Ade, what makes you think we will let poor Everton fool us around. We have made you an offer greater than the players value, Everton are desperate for the cash, you decline it thinking we will up it. I hope we walk away, leaving you with no money to improve your squad this year.

Your funny mate....your desperate for Lescott and you havent come close to his valuation yet

Valuation, anybody can make a valuation wether it is realistic or not is another matter. A club so far in the red like yours would be foolish to turn down 15 million for a just above average defender. It will be Everton feeling the fools when City walk away.

ToffeeBlue said:
In The Know said:
And we don't need to buy, we tossed out Eto'o and moved for Ade, what makes you think we will let poor Everton fool us around. We have made you an offer greater than the players value, Everton are desperate for the cash, you decline it thinking we will up it. I hope we walk away, leaving you with no money to improve your squad this year.

Your funny mate....your desperate for Lescott and you havent come close to his valuation yet

He will be a city player in a few weeks time. You know it mate.

ToffeeBlue said:
Played the full 90mins in todays friendly. Doesnt look in any hurry to sign for Sparko

do you really think he would not play?

he still is a professional footballer and would not expect anything else and this by no means says he wont be coming to us.

you are deluded if you think otherwise.

vincent said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Do i? I fully expect him in our defense when the gunners visit on the opening day

from whose mouth is this 'desperate for lescott' coming from?

city is the only club seeming to be interested in lescott. you have no options.

city on the other hand have a pool of defenders to pick from. and if you asking 20mil, then we might as well go for 20mil defenders out there.

logic failure.

ToffeeBlue said:
vincent said:

Do i? I fully expect him in our defense when the gunners visit on the opening day

Have you been eating magic mushrooms?

shaiomarali said:
from whose mouth is this 'desperate for lescott' coming from?

city is the only club seeming to be interested in lescott. you have no options.

city on the other hand have a pool of defenders to pick from. and if you asking 20mil, then we might as well go for 20mil defenders out there.

logic failure.

You have been touting him since the end of the season lad, if you dont want to pay the price then move along.....oh wait your still here!

dcye said:
Matty said:
Hmm, a player we've not had a bid accepted for plays in pre-season friendly for his club, that's conclusive to me, he's clearly not even considering City.

Vedram Corluka played friendlies AND European matches for City last year, and he always wanted to leave for Spurs. Guess where he was come the end of August?

I miss Vedran :(

If we still had him then we'd not need Lescott (or a player like Lescott).

I think we'll end up with Lescott, because I think Lescott will make his wishes clear to Moyes and Everton (those wishes being to move to City, as mentioned on Bluemoon a while back based upon a member speaking directly to an Everton first team player). We'll probably have to pay in the region of £20m for him, although some of that will possibly be clause related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.