Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
dcye said:
I miss Vedran :(

If we still had him then we'd not need Lescott (or a player like Lescott).

I think we'll end up with Lescott, because I think Lescott will make his wishes clear to Moyes and Everton (those wishes being to move to City, as mentioned on Bluemoon a while back based upon a member speaking directly to an Everton first team player). We'll probably have to pay in the region of £20m for him, although some of that will possibly be clause related.

He must have forgotton to do it or perhaps Moyes forgot that JL said he wants to leave!

ToffeeBlue said:
shaiomarali said:
from whose mouth is this 'desperate for lescott' coming from?

city is the only club seeming to be interested in lescott. you have no options.

city on the other hand have a pool of defenders to pick from. and if you asking 20mil, then we might as well go for 20mil defenders out there.

logic failure.

You have been touting him since the end of the season lad, if you dont want to pay the price then move along.....oh wait your still here!

logic failed again

arent you the one still here? move along.

ToffeeBlue said:
Your funny mate....your desperate for Lescott and you havent come close to his valuation yet

And what exactly is Joleon Lescott's valuation in this fantasy world of yours?

Lescott's a quality player, if Everton don't want a generous bid for him, it's their loss. There are similar quality players at other, smarter clubs.

shaiomarali said:
ToffeeBlue said:
You have been touting him since the end of the season lad, if you dont want to pay the price then move along.....oh wait your still here!

logic failed again

arent you the one still here? move along.

haha, he loves it on here. Everton's transfer forum must be a ghost town.

somervillain said:
ToffeeBlue said:
Your funny mate....your desperate for Lescott and you havent come close to his valuation yet

Lescott's a quality player, if Everton don't want a generous bid for him, it's their loss. There are similar quality players at other, smarter clubs.

In todays over inflated market when an average full back like Johnson goes for 18m? I wouldnt settle for less than 25m but even then i would personally tell City to do one

ToffeeBlue said:
Matty said:

I think we'll end up with Lescott, because I think Lescott will make his wishes clear to Moyes and Everton (those wishes being to move to City, as mentioned on Bluemoon a while back based upon a member speaking directly to an Everton first team player). We'll probably have to pay in the region of £20m for him, although some of that will possibly be clause related.

He must have forgotton to do it or perhaps Moyes forgot that JL said he wants to leave!

So Joleon, we know you have spoken to City and they have offered to double your wages - but we are not letting you go cause IM IN CHARGE OF ALL TRANSFERS HERE.

ToffeeBlue said:
somervillain said:

In todays over inflated market when an average full back like Johnson goes for 18m? I wouldnt settle for less than 25m but even then i would personally tell City to do one

Typical scouser, would rather starve his family than ask his neighbour for a handout.

Prophet of Doom said:
ToffeeBlue said:

So Joleon, we know you have spoken to City and they have offered to double your wages - but we are not letting you go cause IM IN CHARGE OF ALL TRANSFERS HERE.

Do we? When did he speak to City then? You know that's illegal dont you until a fee is agreed with his present club. Hardly unexpected from Mancs though

ToffeeBlue said:
Matty said:

Or perhaps he doesn't want to ask to go due to :-

1 - Respect for Everton

2 - Not wishing to give away a 'loyalty fee' unnecessarily.

If he asks to leave then he's essentially put in a transfer request, if the club sells him without him actually asking to leave then it's the club's decision and he would be due some form of payoff.

Matty said:
ToffeeBlue said:

Or perhaps he doesn't want to ask to go due to :-

1 - Respect for Everton

2 - Not wishing to give away a 'loyalty fee' unnecessarily.

If he asks to leave then he's essentially put in a transfer request, if the club sells him without him actually asking to leave then it's the club's decision and he would be due some form of payoff.

Or
3 - Do it the Alonso way and make it known you want out without going official.

"I am an Everton player until told otherwise!" - Move along lids, nothing to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.