Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Good post Pollerz

The Fixer said:
toffeegirl said:
markbmcfc said:
toffeegirl said:
So where are you getting your info about our Joleon from?

If you bid for him and ofcourse he wants to leave (oh but why not as everyone wants to play for you all of a sudden....) I would expect Everton to place a higher price tag on him than 18m. And for the record:

No we don't want Micah Richards.

You can have that bleedin Jo back with pleasure.

Oooh...

You sound a bit displeased!

Would you be? If this is true, I hope our board learnt something from the rooney deal. Worth more than 18m.

13mil profit is very good for you, if the kid wants to come then your knackered.

You offer that and I expect it to be rejevted within minutes.

Kinky by name said:
toffeegirl said:
Kinky by name said:
please edit their quotes to delete them please, ta - people's livelihoods may be affected

Bit silly really 'kinky'.

ooh loose lips sink ships and all that

yeah if you want one of your own to get in lumber... I don't

Come on everyone pull the post down it aint fair on someone whos just tried to pass on the information

i've scanned the whole post - think it's been deleted! any chance someone could just forward it to me so i could have a gander! cheers.

Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to
your neighbours? Bless.

pmsl if he goes to Arsenal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.