Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

TheRevolution said:
toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to you your neighbours? Bless.

pmsl if he goes to Arsenal!
Toffeegirl just please before you embarass yourself some more go back to the land of scouse and make your self a cup of tea and think about what you've just done because I think every City fan has heard jealousy from everyone and come back on here when you've chose the right club and people like you really displease me and make me want to vomit over peoples faces like yours so if you don't mind please fook off !

Oi! Bed! Haven't you got training in the morning?

What is Evertons record signing?

Whats City's record signing.?

There is all the evidence you need to see why JL wants to come to us.

bluegorton said:
TheRevolution said:
toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to you your neighbours? Bless.

pmsl if he goes to Arsenal!
Toffeegirl just please before you embarass yourself some more go back to the land of scouse and make your self a cup of tea and think about what you've just done because I think every City fan has heard jealousy from everyone and come back on here when you've chose the right club and people like you really displease me and make me want to vomit over peoples faces like yours so if you don't mind please fook off !

Oi! Bed! Haven't you got training in the morning?
Lol. No I start next week because it's been off for a few week for the holidays and shit so I'm alright to stay up :D

Toffeegirl... another blue bindipper???

Seriously have they not got their own forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.