Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

If the PM is the same as what was posted it isn't really worth hassling him for.

Just sit back thinking there is a good chance Lescott will be playing in sky blue next season.

What is it with the Eviltons at the moment? They are clearly in a foul mood. Probably because their pipe dream rumour of an arab takeover has bitten the dust today.

toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to you your neighbours? Bless.

pmsl if he goes to Arsenal!

We've kicked lots of balls thankyou

kick a ball, kick a ball comon you blues kick a ball.......

toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

18mill is a really high fee for a centre back or left back whatever u want to describe lescott as..

The way it is understood is that he wants to challenge for honours and progress and i really dont wna b mean but thats not going to happen at everton with no money to spend unfortunatly everton at the moment is a feeder club to top teams and i cant see it stopping untill everton get bought out..

examples of what i mean are... Rooney to rags.. Possible lescott to us.. im sure there are more but in full honestly i dont follow everton all that much..

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to
your neighbours? Bless.

Toffegirl what are you doing on our forum anyway? Go on that s*** toffee talk! Am sick of yous Evertonians coming on here mouthing off.

toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to you your neighbours? Bless.

Toffeegirl just please before you embarass yourself some more go back to the land of scouse and make your self a cup of tea and think about what you've just done because I think every City fan has heard jealousy from everyone and come back on here when you've chose the right club and people like you really displease me and make me want to vomit over peoples faces like yours so if you don't mind please fook off !

Ticket For Schalke said:
toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

pollerz

We've kicked lots of balls thankyou

kick a ball, kick a ball comon you blues kick a ball.......

And we'll be kicking Evilton's arse before you know it.

toffeegirl said:
Pollerz said:
Tofeegirl

pollerz

Haven't kicked a ball and you are now a 'top team' and even comparing yourself to
your neighbours? Bless.

I think you read my post wrong here ? I didnt say we where a top team.. i said lescott has ambition to win things and progress and city will progress and most likely win things within the next few years.. if you dont agree with this you really are taking up the normal conception of a scouser on...(Dumb and stupid).

Also.. ill think you will find i was most definatly not comparing our club to the rags. i was pointing out that your club is a feeder club that sells to the top clubs in the league.. or maybe in our case the up and coming... Rooney was the perfect example of this.. sorry if i struck a nerve over there..

Pollerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.