Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Pollerz said:
SWPISHOME said:
toffeegirl said:
Kinky by name said:
weddings?

drink?

Get your coat KBN, you've pulled........

Ha! doubt it, those Scouse lasses don't take no shit... and that's all I got

If you do take her out, keep a close eye on your wallet ;)[/quote]

what do u think he meant by thats all hes got... his coat after he went out with her.. she took the rest[/quote]
pmsl

Kinky by name said:
stony said:
toffeegirl said:
Kinky by name said:
weddings?

drink?

Get your coat KBN, you've pulled........

Ha! doubt it, those Scouse lasses don't take no shit... and that's all I got

I believe the standard rate of exchange in Liverpool is a vodka and coke for a gobble. I'm not sure about the women though, they might be cheaper ;-)

Marvin said:
Kinky by name said:
SWPISHOME said:
£18m is a good price for Lescott when you think of some of the prices for players these days, Pitty Everton dont take £12m and Jo, Lescott is a quality defender hopefully he joins us.

12 is nearer the cash bid as I understand it; dunno about the makeweight - I am strongly compelled to believe that JL would now have to change his mind in order for this NOT to happen
Strongly compelled to believe - sounds almost religious. Certainly promising

I wasn't too keen on this deal when it was mentioned by Spursmad, but perhaps that's because I like dunnie. Met him in the top tier of the Old Kippax Stand at a supporters event, and he was a really nice guy. Always defended him, and he had a lot of critics when he first arrived, but has won most fans around. On reflection I hope we sign Lescott, but keep Dunne. I think he may want to move on.

I may have met dunney at that same event, met ian cheeseman of gmr fame and jeff whitley as well.tbh if lescott is good enough for capello than he's good enough for me. wish dunney all the best, it wouldn't be right for him to sit on the bench and watch next season, he deserves better.

Manchester City are ready to test Everton's resolve to keep Joleon Lescott by lodging a £15m bid for the England defender this week.

Lescott, an integral part of David Moyes's team since arriving for £5m from Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2006, is the main defensive target for Mark Hughes as he looks to rebuild with proven Premier League talent for next season.

Having secured Roque Santa Cruz for £17m this week, and with Carlos Tevez unable to commit to his next move until his Manchester United contract expires on 30 June, City will intensify their efforts to sign Lescott with their first official approach to Everton.

The Goodison Park club have repeatedly insisted that none of their main assets are for sale this summer but Lescott, who could double his current £40,000-a-week wage at City, may insist on a transfer. City's opening gambit of £15m, however, is likely to be rejected by Everton.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/24/joleon-lescott-manchester-city-bid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... r-city-bid</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.