Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluetim said:
So i come on looking for transfer news and again we are infested with sock robbers. Maybe we should adopt a new policy of just not responding to their posts? Then,hopefully,the ones not here for reasonable conversation will get bored and leave!

Just use the ignore option.

ToffeeBlue said:
mancity1 said:
You obviously don't know what has transpired since Toffee and what he has to do outside soccer family wise for much bigger reasons that football buddy , don't worry when he leaves he will not be playing for another premier league club my good man.

If it gets you through the day, then carry on

This is genuine Toffee , I wouldn't bother telling you otherwise , you will find out in good time.

I think its time your quips were better spent on your own forum.

At least for a little while anyway.

I can understand you wanting to spend all your walking hours on ours ( FFS stay in bed if you have nothing better to do at this time of day ) but feel free to become an honorary City supporter should you must.

Ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.jpg

MouldensChippy said:
bluetim said:
So i come on looking for transfer news and again we are infested with sock robbers. Maybe we should adopt a new policy of just not responding to their posts? Then,hopefully,the ones not here for reasonable conversation will get bored and leave!

Just use the ignore option.

That's the route I've taken - I have absolutely no interest in the tedious drivel these interminable Toffees keep spouting on here - I don't come on this forum to hear some boring dipper pontificating about their team, so I just 'Foe' them all now - it has made this particular thread so much easier and more informative to read - I highly recommend it!

right im gonna attempt to talk football here and keep away from all this everton shite! hope this has nothing to do with the lescott deal, but dunne has suddenly become more in the lime light again like a captain should be i spose, but he went from being a back ground figure on this tour, which i read as him being on his way,(im probably thinking to deep possibly) and now he is very eveident in every photo and interview, i wonder if hughes has told him he's starting as always! whats your thoughts CITY fans?

Lomas has a lob on said:
right im gonna attempt to talk football here and keep away from all this everton shite! hope this has nothing to do with the lescott deal, but dunne has suddenly become more in the lime light again like a captain should be i spose, but he went from being a back ground figure on this tour, which i read as him being on his way,(im probably thinking to deep possibly) and now he is very eveident in every photo and interview, i wonder if hughes has told him he's starting as always! whats your thoughts CITY fans?

i think tbh that Hughes has had to back his "present" captain as he needs to instill the idea of having a leader during pre-season training HOWEVER as soon as defensive reinforcements are signed then i expect Dunnie will probably move on.

can't see him wanting to sit on the bench having had the captaincy taken off him.

Rammy Blue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

i think tbh that Hughes has had to back his "present" captain as he needs to instill the idea of having a leader during pre-season training HOWEVER as soon as defensive reinforcements are signed then i expect Dunnie will probably move on.

can't see him wanting to sit on the bench having had the captaincy taken off him.

thats if we get reinforcements, I for one love dunne he has the right attitude (even if a little clumbsy sometimes), he will be a better player for having more quality around him and IS a much better player than ned at this time, ned will be world class in the future but I would much rather have dunne with a better team around him,you could see that when he partnered distin, a lot of you remember his bloopers but forget his goal saving tackles, i dont think he's a captain but as a player i would love more city players to have his heart and commitment!! right end of rant

Barry Conlons wig said:
Rammy Blue said:

thats if we get reinforcements, I for one love dunne he has the right attitude (even if a little clumbsy sometimes), he will be a better player for having more quality around him and IS a much better player than ned at this time, ned will be world class in the future but I would much rather have dunne with a better team around him,you could see that when he partnered distin, a lot of you remember his bloopers but forget his goal saving tackles, i dont think he's a captain but as a player i would love more city players to have his heart and commitment!! right end of rant

At what point did i slate Dunnie????

He has limitations as a player and if you can't admit that then you need to take your sky blue tinted spectacles off.

He has been a great servant to the club and wholly deserved his P.O.T.Y. awards but is simply not good enough for where we are heading.

Personally i would have Ned on the teamsheet a hell of a lot quicker than i would Dunnie.

Anyway the Dunnie argument has been done to death on these boards for a while now and can't be arsed having it again.

Rammy Blue said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

At what point did i slate Dunnie????

He has limitations as a player and if you can't admit that then you need to take your sky blue tinted spectacles off.

He has been a great servant to the club and wholly deserved his P.O.T.Y. awards but is simply not good enough for where we are heading.

Personally i would have Ned on the teamsheet a hell of a lot quicker than i would Dunnie.

Anyway the Dunnie argument has been done to death on these boards for a while now and can't be arsed having it again.

your right you didn't, but where for one did i not say didnt have limitations(aka clumbsy sometimes.)

yes end of discussion but thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.