Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the--dud said:
CITYROBBO said:
Lescott link has gone very quiet, thought we'd have had some news this week as season is fast approaching!!

I reckon MH wants to focus on winning the Vodacom cup now. Things might start to pick up again next week... Think both Lescott and JT comes back to England next week as well!

Yeah MH wants to win a cup, after all the players only come here for the silverware.

frankisskint said:
ToffeeAndy said:
Ok I said I wouldn't post on here again but here's a little snippet from an interview with David Moyes today:

DAVID MOYES today revealed he is stepping up his search for a new defender – but not for the reason Evertonians have been fearing.

Though Manchester City continue to covet Joleon Lescott, their pursuit of the England international is destined to be fruitless as Moyes has absolutely no intentions of selling.

The only thing on the manager’s mind at present is adding to his numbers and bringing in a centre-half is top of the list of requirements.

With Phil Jagielka still a long way from returning from injury, Moyes needs cover for Lescott and Joseph Yobo, meaning he and his scouting staff are scouring Europe for the right option.

“We have got a decent team but we have a concern as we’ve only got two centre-backs at the club just now,” said Moyes, whose side face River Plate in Edmonton in the early hours of Sunday.

“That means I am going to have to add a central defender. It’s a priority – we don’t have cover at left-back either.

“Joleon could cover for Leighton Baines but we just don’t have the options to do that at the minute. There is a shortage there as well".

It doesn't say much but sounds like he doesn't have any intention of letting Lescott go.

Read in to it as much or as little as you like, thought i'd post it though so you could have someone at least posting something Lescott related.

Apologies if its already been posted by someone else but i'm not reading through endless pages to double check.

I'm leaving again now (again).

Bye :)
Once Lescott has signed ;) Im sure MH will loan you Garrido.

Off topic, but this is Garridos bathtub. Saw it when I was on stadium tour i march

file.php

ToffeeAndy said:
Ok I said I wouldn't post on here again but here's a little snippet from an interview with David Moyes today:

DAVID MOYES today revealed he is stepping up his search for a new defender – but not for the reason Evertonians have been fearing.

Though Manchester City continue to covet Joleon Lescott, their pursuit of the England international is destined to be fruitless as Moyes has absolutely no intentions of selling.

The only thing on the manager’s mind at present is adding to his numbers and bringing in a centre-half is top of the list of requirements.

With Phil Jagielka still a long way from returning from injury, Moyes needs cover for Lescott and Joseph Yobo, meaning he and his scouting staff are scouring Europe for the right option.

“We have got a decent team but we have a concern as we’ve only got two centre-backs at the club just now,” said Moyes, whose side face River Plate in Edmonton in the early hours of Sunday.

“That means I am going to have to add a central defender. It’s a priority – we don’t have cover at left-back either.

“Joleon could cover for Leighton Baines but we just don’t have the options to do that at the minute. There is a shortage there as well".

It doesn't say much but sounds like he doesn't have any intention of letting Lescott go.

Read in to it as much or as little as you like, thought i'd post it though so you could have someone at least posting something Lescott related.

Apologies if its already been posted by someone else but i'm not reading through endless pages to double check.

im sure moyes has no intentions of selling lescott, but if we give you a price kenwright feels is to good to turn down then we get our man. and dont come back saying its 100% down to moyes, moyes is a good manager but he has nothing to do with the pricing of players, like most managers he'd like to think he does but no manager does! at the end of the day it sounds an arrogant thing to say but money DOES talk, i seem to remember hughes stating corluka wasn't for sale . . . . . . . . .few weeks later he'd gone, and we'd found are replacement in that time. please stick to your words this time and f**k off

Lomas has a lob on said:
ToffeeAndy said:

im sure moyes has no intentions of selling lescott, but if we give you a price kenwright feels is to good to turn down then we get our man. and dont come back saying its 100% down to moyes, moyes is a good manager but he has nothing to do with the pricing of players, like most managers he'd like to think he does but no manager does! at the end of the day it sounds an arrogant thing to say but money DOES talk, i seem to remember hughes stating corluka wasn't for sale . . . . . . . . .few weeks later he'd gone, and we'd found are replacement in that time. please stick to your words this time and f**k off

Ok I wasn't going to post anything else, I wasn't looking for a debate or to discuss any points in the quote from Moyes I posted.

In fact you seem to have written a whole argument based on absolutely nothing!

The only reason I even posted that quote was because I thought city fans wouldn't have seen it and the last time I was on here they were complaining no-one was posting any info on Lescott!

I think the comment i've highlighted is overly harsh.

In fact i'd go as far to say your a cock of the highest order!

Don't bother replying to this as i'm not posting on here anymore. I tried to be nice and post something that was vaguely related to the lescott transfer saga and all I get is abuse from a vaginal discharge like you! Go fuck yerself!

1) We will pay money thats too good to refuse. [Very Likely]

2) Lescott wants to cometo play with better players. [Understandable]

2 Factors that i feel play in our favour and will make this transfer happen.

ToffeeAndy said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Ok I wasn't going to post anything else, I wasn't looking for a debate or to discuss any points in the quote from Moyes I posted.

The only reason I even posted that quote was because I thought city fans wouldn't have seen it and the last time I was on here they were complaining no-one was posting any info on Lescott!

Don't bother replying to this as i'm not posting on here anymore. I tried to be nice and post something that was vaguely related to the lescott transfer saga and all I get is abuse from a vaginal discharge like you! Go fuck yerself!

He'll be back.

twinkletoes said:
ToffeeAndy said:

He'll be back.

He will, he keeps coming back and saying the same thing (That this is his last post)

Thank fuck for that. Can one of the mods ban his account / ip etc now then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.