Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToffeeAndy said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
im sure moyes has no intentions of selling lescott, but if we give you a price kenwright feels is to good to turn down then we get our man. and dont come back saying its 100% down to moyes, moyes is a good manager but he has nothing to do with the pricing of players, like most managers he'd like to think he does but no manager does! at the end of the day it sounds an arrogant thing to say but money DOES talk, i seem to remember hughes stating corluka wasn't for sale . . . . . . . . .few weeks later he'd gone, and we'd found are replacement in that time. please stick to your words this time and f**k off

Ok I wasn't going to post anything else, I wasn't looking for a debate or to discuss any points in the quote from Moyes I posted.

In fact you seem to have written a whole argument based on absolutely nothing!

The only reason I even posted that quote was because I thought city fans wouldn't have seen it and the last time I was on here they were complaining no-one was posting any info on Lescott!

I think the comment i've highlighted is overly harsh.

In fact i'd go as far to say your a cock of the highest order!

Don't bother replying to this as i'm not posting on here anymore. I tried to be nice and post something that was vaguely related to the lescott transfer saga and all I get is abuse from a vaginal discharge like you! Go fuck yerself!
whoops did offend him? forgot i'd actually posted that

ToffeeAndy said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
im sure moyes has no intentions of selling lescott, but if we give you a price kenwright feels is to good to turn down then we get our man. and dont come back saying its 100% down to moyes, moyes is a good manager but he has nothing to do with the pricing of players, like most managers he'd like to think he does but no manager does! at the end of the day it sounds an arrogant thing to say but money DOES talk, i seem to remember hughes stating corluka wasn't for sale . . . . . . . . .few weeks later he'd gone, and we'd found are replacement in that time. please stick to your words this time and f**k off

Ok I wasn't going to post anything else, I wasn't looking for a debate or to discuss any points in the quote from Moyes I posted.

In fact you seem to have written a whole argument based on absolutely nothing!
The only reason I even posted that quote was because I thought city fans wouldn't have seen it and the last time I was on here they were complaining no-one was posting any info on Lescott!

I think the comment i've highlighted is overly harsh.

In fact i'd go as far to say your a cock of the highest order!

Don't bother replying to this as i'm not posting on here anymore. I tried to be nice and post something that was vaguely related to the lescott transfer saga and all I get is abuse from a vaginal discharge like you! Go fuck yerself!

To be fair mate ive just read the actual interview on the Everton OS, it says nothing about Lescott not going,.????? why did you feel the urge to add that to your Quotes ??http://evertonfc.com/news/archive/defender-a-top-priority.html

If anything, id say the fact your now looking for a left back instead of the old priority of a right back, says to me that position will be a bit light next season

squirtyflower said:
That's now the third time that he's said he won't be back.
You could describe him as the opposite of Arnie.

Or you could say he's had more comebacks than Frank Sinatra.

lets hope the sad rat muncher keeps his word this time.

Lescott is on his way to Eastlands!

After seeing the new everton away strip...

AI_Everton_Away.jpg

Re: Lescott is on his way to Eastlands!

Cambridgeblue said:

AI_Everton_Away.jpg
That is gonna look the biz with a pair of rockports, black trackie bottoms and gloves!? Come on City, we've got to keep up, in the style stakes, with our sophisticated scouse neighbours.

if moyes wont let him go then we should take jo back as soon as the season starts.

or before it and loan him to someone else who isnt in direct competition with us, warn them first annd if they dont give us lescott then BANG, we get the 7ft walking afro back...

Everton’s new home kit is hideous as well. Even an ardent fan would be embarrassed to be seen in those strips.

I really like the pink on the away kit. Very fetching.....

Re: Lescott is on his way to Eastlands!

Cambridgeblue said:

AI_Everton_Away.jpg

are you serious this is the new everton away kit lol

i really did think someone had photoshopped it lol and lolouder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.