Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does seem to have gone very quiet on this one, I wonder if there has been any developments behind the scenes

BlueMooner87 said:
it does seem to have gone very quiet on this one, I wonder if there has been any developments behind the scenes

No they have not everton are being greedy bastards they want 25 million we should of told em fuck of when they ask to loan Jo that would have made em have to look around and pay for somebody up front they took us for mugs we should kept Jo on our bench all season and told em to one

It's quiet as Everton are away on tour until Wed/Thurs.

Expect further developments once they return.

The news doing the round in Tuesdays press seems to be we still want him but after the Terry fiasco he will have to put in a transfer request or make it very clear he wants to leave Everton and play for city before we will make an improved bid.

I think this is very wise, we are offering him a kings randsom, he needs to stop being a pussy and tell the truth if he wants this move to happen.

The point being we dont rate him at over £18 million straight cash and if he puts in a transfer request it greatly improves our bargaining position burns bridges with Everton, pisses off their fans etc...

Looks like Toure is definately happening, also expect us to make an offer for Upson before long which should be more straight forward.

alera said:
The news doing the round in Tuesdays press seems to be we still want him but after the Terry fiasco he will have to put in a transfer request or make it very clear he wants to leave Everton and play for city before we will make an improved bid.

I think this is very wise, we are offering him a kings randsom, he needs to stop being a pussy and tell the truth if he wants this move to happen.

The point being we dont rate him at over £18 million straight cash and if he puts in a transfer request it greatly improves our bargaining position burns bridges with Everton, pisses off their fans etc...

Looks like Toure is definately happening, also expect us to make an offer for Upson before long which should be more straight forward.

He'll almost triple his wages with us so he may actually force the issue himself.
Upsetting Moyes and the Everton fans will be the least of his worries.
As we've heard Moyes makes the decision on who stays or goes, but I'd be majorly surprised if Kenwright declined to persuad Moyes to accept an 18-20m bid.

This is getting almost has silly as the johnterrygate performance.

We offer silly money for a central defender.

The club dismiss it out of hand. WE ARE NOT SELLING !

We then wait around like mugs, waiting for player to ask for transfer request ?

Despite the fact we will double players wages !

Alright JT`s already made it, captain of england, won loads, one club man, MR CHELSEA !

But come on JL, better than what we have, but he`s none of the above, you would think he bite our fucking hand off !

Or is he MR EVERTON !

salfordblue-tony2 said:

Alright JT`s already made it, captain of england, won loads, one club man, MR CHELSEA !

But come on JL, better than what we have, but he`s none of the above, you would think he bite our fucking hand off !

Or is he MR EVERTON !

i really dont think we are waiting around like mugs......just because some signings take time and we don't know every little detail doesn't mean nothing is being done about
'player a' 'player b' or 'player c'

alera said:
The news doing the round in Tuesdays press seems to be we still want him but after the Terry fiasco

Not sure what part of the saga you are referring to as a fiasco, and i assume you are not holding City responsible for this "fiasco". We did nothing wrong!. We bid for a player, Chelski, for their own reasons leaked the bid, John Terry for his own reasons dallied. City in their transfer dealings now appear to be bang on the Mark!

Uwe Rösler said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:

Or is he MR EVERTON !

i really dont think we are waiting around like mugs......just because some signings take time and we don't know every little detail doesn't mean nothing is being done about
'player a' 'player b' or 'player c'

Bit of commonsense - the one thing that has really stood out this summer is how professional we are in the way we do our business

It might mean that some times fans get frustrated because they are not hearing anything - but better that than us feeding the gutter press

Of course the club are progressing things but you have to tread carefully in negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.