Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
alera said:
I dont do odds what does that mean he is more likley to stay there ?

odds mean jack shit in transfer betting, it is based purely on payout risk, so whoever receives the most bets is the lowest odds. simples

alera said:

Use the sign / and take it for a division sign! 1/2= 0.5 and 6/4= 1.5! so the smaller odd is the more likely, thats why if you put money on it you'd get less back ie. if you put a tenner on each odd you'd get a fiver (plus your tenner) on the first odd and £15 (plus your tenner) on the second! the second is more money but is less likely; what would you bet on!?????

In The Know said:
alera said:

odds mean jack shit in transfer betting, it is based purely on payout risk, so whoever receives the most bets is the lowest odds. simples

with something like this bookies might exaggerate an odd on something that is less probable to just rake in more money and punters are drawn into this and will bet and lose!

stony said:
You know what it's like when you try and wipe your arse after a particularly sticky shit. No matter how many times you wipe, the paper still comes up with a little brown streak on it. It's never ending, you try everything, from forcing it out to trying to suck it back up, but nothing works. You end up going through a full roll of bog paper.

That's what these Everton fans are like. You think you've got rid of them and low and behold, another streak of shit turns up.
Solve the problem with one of these

C-G.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.