Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will we decide to knock this one on the head? Terry was worth a special wait (club and England captain in a World Cip year, captained a PL winning side twice etc), whereas Lescott is a fine player but not a special one, not out of the top drawer (IMHO) - he should either put in a transfer request (SOON, LIKE BY TOMORROW) or we really need to move on

Don't mind sensible posters from the fans of other clubs but coming on here to throw a tantrum and hurl abuse at City isn't
particularly acceptable.

1qwerty said:
alera said:
He definitely coming to city and the fee will be nothing like £30 million you can be sure of that.

It might get up to £25 million. My real worry though is it will be £15 - £20 million and Nedum which would be a shit deal for us.

At the end of the day Everton are an impoverished feeder club. You need the money to cover debts and buy much needed squad players. He’s on £35k a week at Everton we are offering him £100k.

Only an idiot would turn down that sort of money and the opportunity to play for a much, bigger, better side with a chance of success and playing in the champions league in the coming years.

Love your new home and away kits by the way. You are going to be a laughing stock wearing those clown outfits!

Oh dear , what a sad bitter deluded child you really are , The information I have posted has came from a very good source not some boring kid who's educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano , .... No wonder Man City and it's fans are disliked by most of the football fraternity , We should actually be made up for you for your attempt to challenge the Sky 4's monopoly , but your bitter foot stamping rants because some players see beyond the cash , ( ie Terry , Kaka , Eto , Lescott and others that I will not disclose ), has demonstrated what a classless undignified rabble you really are , Akin to a smackhead rapist burglar who's just won the lottery ..... Jog on !!!!!

oi scouser, google the "newsnow" site and you will see that the MCFC hits outnumber the efc hits by 3:1, this is because nobody is that interested in efc and becuase too many everton fans are spending too much time focused on MANCHESTER CITY - time for you to do one, back to your bins (by the way can I have my car stereo back?)

svennis pennis said:
davelyncooper said:
Fook me......what type of a manager is it that buys only proven premiership players?..................a manager with limited knowledge/limited vision...............

Yeh I remember Zabaleta, Kompany and De Jong ripping up the premiership in recent years...

Going back to his Blackburn days, Samba, Santa Cruz, Neill, Nelson, all premiership main stays as well. Your knowledge is huge!!

I take that as a compliment coming from you ;)

1qwerty said:
alera said:
He definitely coming to city and the fee will be nothing like £30 million you can be sure of that.

It might get up to £25 million. My real worry though is it will be £15 - £20 million and Nedum which would be a shit deal for us.

At the end of the day Everton are an impoverished feeder club. You need the money to cover debts and buy much needed squad players. He’s on £35k a week at Everton we are offering him £100k.

Only an idiot would turn down that sort of money and the opportunity to play for a much, bigger, better side with a chance of success and playing in the champions league in the coming years.

Love your new home and away kits by the way. You are going to be a laughing stock wearing those clown outfits!

Oh dear , what a sad bitter deluded child you really are , The information I have posted has came from a very good source not some boring kid who's educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano , .... No wonder Man City and it's fans are disliked by most of the football fraternity , We should actually be made up for you for your attempt to challenge the Sky 4's monopoly , but your bitter foot stamping rants because some players see beyond the cash , ( ie Terry , Kaka , Eto , Lescott and others that I will not disclose ), has demonstrated what a classless undignified rabble you really are , Akin to a smackhead rapist burglar who's just won the lottery ..... Jog on !!!!!

a semi literate dipper like you has no room to criticise other people's 'educational standards'.

BringBackSwales said:
when will we decide to knock this one on the head?

It seems to have been going on and on and on with absolutely no sign of progress.... the Lescott thing I mean, not the ill-advised temper tantrums of all the blue dippers infesting this site.

Oh dear , what a sad bitter deluded child you really are , The information I have posted has came from a very good source dash not some boring kid who's educational standard barely qualifies him to read the Beano , .... No wonder Man City and it's fans are disliked by most of the football fraternity , We should actually be made up for you for your attempt to challenge the Sky 4's monopoly , but your bitter foot stamping rants comma because some players see beyond the cash , ( ie Terry , Kaka , Eto , Lescott and others that I will not disclose ), has demonstrated what a classless undignified rabble you really are , Akin to a smackhead rapist burglar who's just won the lottery ..... Jog on !!!!!

Oh dear, indeed. .

BringBackSwales said:
1qwerty said:

oi scouser, google the "newsnow" site and you will see that the MCFC hits outnumber the efc hits by 3:1, this is because nobody is that interested in efc and becuase too many everton fans are spending too much time focused on MANCHESTER CITY - time for you to do one, back to your bins (by the way can I have my car stereo back?)

EFC 662K
CITY 42.1 MILL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.