Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biamp said:
bluemonkey71 said:
SSN ticker had MCFC will lodge another bid for Lescott last night...

They aren't in the loop just guessing.

Ned is going nowhere....[/quote]

If that the case for sure then Lescott would cost us at less £20m - £25m.

If Lescott wants to come then Moyes loses alot of Negotiating power.

u2fme2 said:
SWPISHOME said:
Yeh just seen it,id say it will be around £18m, as long as it dosent involve Big Ned i'll be happy :)
agree must keep ned

IF Ned were to go then Hughes wants shooting - this kid needs to be a key part of our future and we hardly need the money; my concern is Hughesm is buying for NOW as he sees his future as short term - IF we do not do well this year he is probably out of a job, therefore why build for the future? This still worries me - want to see this sorted and would rather keep ned even if it meant not getting Lescott

Pam said:
The whinging Eviltons are at it again on Talk Shite. What a surprise.

No doubt about it they have been the biggest whiner's about our takeover. Get over it you dipping *****

Shooter 83 said:
Pam said:
The whinging Eviltons are at it again on Talk Shite. What a surprise.

No doubt about it they have been the biggest whiner's about our takeover. Get over it you dipping *****

Them and Villa, you should have a look on Villatalk, they hate us with a passion.

Ned is not and will not be a part of any Lescott deal, Hughes has gone on record to clear this up already !

On the 23rd of July Mark Hughes said:
"Nedum is one of our finest young players, He was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from City."

There is no financial or tactical reason for Hughes to go back on this statement and it was made after the first rumours of everton wanting Ned surfaced.

stony said:
Shooter 83 said:

Them and Villa, you should have a look on Villatalk, they hate us with a passion.
Dow thoy reeloy!
Maybe because they realised we're ...... considerably richa than yow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.