Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Ned is not and will not be a part of any Lescott deal, Hughes has gone on record to clear this up already !

On the 23rd of July Mark Hughes said:
"Nedum is one of our finest young players, He was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from City."

There is no financial or tactical reason for Hughes to go back on this statement and it was made after the first rumours of everton wanting Ned surfaced.

Ned is UNTOUCHABLE.

The lad where I work is an Everton fan and when I mentioned to him about Lescott this morning he just said

'Youve bought all these players but still havent captured any of your real targets - Terry, Kaka etc'

What a prick!

Hope we dont let big Ned go.

doomuk said:
The lad where I work is an Everton fan and when I mentioned to him about Lescott this morning he just said

'Youve bought all these players but still havent captured any of your real targets - Terry, Kaka etc'

What a prick!

Hope we dont let big Ned go.

Tevez and barry? fuck me everton could'nt even sign Carl Naughton.....

probably wont come to the transfer request, all he needs to do is let Gollom know that he would rather Everton negotiated themselves the best deal they can or he will be prepared to formally request a move if the deal is jeapordised, that way Everton can continue to play hardball to push the price up, Lescott will still get his move and we get our man IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.