Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the really good news is NEdums signed a new 5 year deal - so hes definately not going to the Everscum.

£20 million cash take it or leave it. If Lescott hasnt got the balls the force the deal through we can just get Upson for £10 million or something. Hangerland from Fulham, Bruno Alves loads of other options still.

alera said:
Well the really good news is NEdums signed a new 5 year deal - so hes definately not going to the Everscum.

£20 million cash take it or leave it. If Lescott hasnt got the balls the force the deal through we can just get Upson for £10 million or something. Hangerland from Fulham, Bruno Alves loads of other options still.
i'd go straight in for Hangerland i know he likes it in london but £££££ will do the trick,showed his stats on ssn ''very good''

Lescott is a must. Theres not many goal scoring centre-halfs that are also fantastic defenders. Usually you get one or the other.
Sign him and Toure and the top 4 is a certainty

ellonblue said:
Freddan77 said:
Can you please piss off 550? You are full of it

I was told by a friend that was on holiday in spain that the spanish paper elmundo deportivo said that city had offered a deal to sign puyol. My mate thought it a load of paper shite, he said the paper said this over a week ago, i was told today but cant find the quotes etc on the web page of the said newspaper! I am not itk, just thought that was freaky!
Found the puyol thing but cnt get a link or translate as its from the papers history part.

Paper was printed on 7th July and the story was on page 4.
Don't know what it says can anyone have better joy?

Rangers1873 said:
Lescott is a must. Theres not many goal scoring centre-halfs that are also fantastic defenders. Usually you get one or the other.
Sign him and Toure and the top 4 is a certainty
post of the day!! i'm nipin for a power w**k

Everton going to turn down 20million bid

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2009/07/29/everton-fc-reject-latest-manchester-city-bid-for-joleon-lescott-100252-24266549/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton- ... -24266549/</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.