Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy who works with me says that on one of the Everton Msg boards it states 'Everton have rejected a 20 million bid from City'

Hopw its not true and if it is I wonder what there holding out for.

doomuk said:
A guy who works with me says that on one of the Everton Msg boards it states 'Everton have rejected a 20 million bid from City'

at what stage do we tell everton to feck off, we are looking elsewhere? How tall is Lescott - not exactly a man mountain? Also I saw the opta stats were being quoted for KT, what are they for JL?

Not sure if we will, although we maybe should. I think we will do a RSC and let the player eat away at everton from internal?
BringBackSwales said:
doomuk said:

at what stage do we tell everton to feck off, we are looking elsewhere? How tall is Lescott - not exactly a man mountain? Also I saw the opta stats were being quoted for KT, what are they for JL?

I hope not but we may not get him this window? thoughts?

moyes has told a local radio station is mersyside last week that he isnt for sale AT ANY PRICE,there was a debate on the radio station that the presenter said moyes would let him go for £20m and that angered moyes who phoned in.

personally i think lescott has to put a written transfer in for them to let him go and that may happen once he's back from pre season tour of america.

doomuk said:

I hope we don't pay more than £20m for Lescott, he isn't worth more than that.

bluemoon32 said:
doomuk said:

I hope we don't pay more than £20m for Lescott, he isn't worth more than that.

I will report on his form later, after i watch the match on TV over here!

Freddan77 said:
$550bil said:
Lescott will be signing for the goooners!!! Toure deal is done City will go for Puyol!!

Can you please piss off 550? You are full of it

I was told by a friend that was on holiday in spain that the spanish paper elmundo deportivo said that city had offered a deal to sign puyol. My mate thought it a load of paper shite, he said the paper said this over a week ago, i was told today but cant find the quotes etc on the web page of the said newspaper! I am not itk, just thought that was freaky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.