Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours about Lescott handing in a transfer request are true I just can't see how Everton can turn down a £20m bid.

MCFC-alan88 said:
If the rumours about Lescott handing in a transfer request are true I just can't see how Everton can turn down a £20m bid.

How strong are those rumours fella, i think its the only chance he has of coming to City.

MCFC-alan88 said:

Totally agree. But in any case I believe Mark Hughes is ready to pay between £20m - £25m.

We have signed every realistic target that we had.

I have no doubt now that we will add Lescott to the list.

I've thought £22m all along and still think thats what It'll take to sign him.If Hughes doesnt value him at that price then we have shown how quickly we move on to our next targets(Eto'o > Adebayor ,Terry > Toure).

Balti said:
We have signed every realistic target that we had.

I have no doubt now that we will add Lescott to the list.

I hope so. He will add a better quality to our defence. As well as he can play on the centre and on the left.

All the papers pretty much are saying he has put in a transfer request. MEN is saying they want £20 million for him we offered £15 million originally and probably gone back in at £18 million or something. We should just pay the £20 million and get this done IMO.

If he has made it clear he wants to leave its a done deal. Anyone who thinks Moyes will try and keep or play an unhappy player are completely mad. Its never worked before and it wont work now.

WIth Jags injured and the size of their squad sticking him on the bench or reserves is not an option either. They are desperate for the money and quite frankly the money we are offering the club and the player is much too good for either to turn down.

I agree, we should pay the £20million asking price or anything up to £25mill! he's easily worth it if Johnson is worth £17million! it may be the only chance we get because if we dont offer what they want they wont sell and from what we've seen in our previous deals we've moved on to other targets quickly! I hope we get him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.