Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFCFOY said:
Evening gents

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80347&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0</a>
The return of TFM?

EFCFOY said:
lc-mcfc said:
Utter bollocks.

Also, Richard's was born in Birmingham wasn't he?

Sounds far fetched to me but those two mentioned are surplus to requirements at BigspendingManchester City FC

I wouldn't call either as being surplus to requirements at the moment but that may change if we spend any more money after Lescott (fingers crossed)

at the moment Richards is going to be starting at RB on the first game of the season and Johnson is on his way back from injury and we don't have to many box to box type MF

m27 said:
EFCFOY said:
Sounds far fetched to me but those two mentioned are surplus to requirements at BigspendingManchester City FC

It may seem like that to an outsider but they're very much needed. Maybe as back up, but that's important for what we are trying to achieve.

I agree with that.

All top teams have a great bench. City are lacking that right now.

bluebeard2804 said:
Dribble said:
One thing's been on my mind for ages....... Why don't we offer £10-12m for Lescott with Dunne and Jo going the other way?

Everton Know what Dunne's about as that's where we got him from and they obviously rate Jo higher than we do. I seriously can't believe that we haven't made some kind of offer aluding to this somewhere along the line.

I can't understand why Jo hasn't been part of the deal, not sure about letting Dunne go, I'd like to see him bow out with a cracking testimonial!

I can understand your sentiments re Dunne, but I don't think we should allow sentiment to get in the way of progress. It would be far more respectful to allow Dunne one last big move to a club where he'll play regular football in a world-cup season rather than us having to watch him withering away embarassingly on the bench match after match after giving us such sterling service over the years.

MH said before the transfer window opened that he wanted to get his targets in early and nobody would be leaving until he was happy that a replacement had already been secured. We're finally clearing out all the dross and in my opinion we still have a few to go..... Etuhu, Garrido, Benjani, TBH immediately spring to mind.

Having these players remain at CoMs will only impede the progress of McGivern, Mee, Weiss and especially the young right-back Vidal who I think is going to be a massive talent for us. I still think we need another world-class box to box defensive-midfielder and another attainable world-class creative midfielder like Schneider if Elano moves on. Another CB wouldn't go amiss either and I reckon if we could achieve all this before the season starts and the team begins to gel quickly, I could at last dare to dream!

nickson71 said:
EFCFOY said:

I wouldn't call either as being surplus to requirements at the moment but that may change if we spend any more money after Lescott (fingers crossed)

at the moment Richards is going to be starting at RB on the first game of the season and Johnson is on his way back from injury and we don't have to many box to box type MF

Instead of Pab? Well, it's all about opinions.

LittleJoeMac82 said:
EFCFOY said:
Evening gents

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=80347&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0</a>
The return of TFM?
"Michael Johnson has told me".

He really heard it from Peter Crouch's wife, who had dinner last night with David Villa.

EFCFOY said:
m27 said:
It may seem like that to an outsider but they're very much needed. Maybe as back up, but that's important for what we are trying to achieve.

I agree with that.

All top teams have a great bench. City are lacking that right now.

PMSL

Our bench will currently be:-

Taylor
Onuoha
Kompany
Petrov
Johnson
SWP
RSC

How do we not have a good bench?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.