Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lc-mcfc said:
pbibs said:
you cant b serious can you. He said he looked like a black tin tin. Wheres the racism in that you absolute tool. People like you are dangerous, or you would be if you had a brain cell.

He was joking you degenerate!

OK, never heard of smileys.

EFCFOY said:
lc-mcfc said:
Utter bollocks.

Also, Richard's was born in Birmingham wasn't he?

Sounds far fetched to me but those two mentioned are surplus to requirements at BigspendingManchester City FC

Micah is still part of our plans, the only club he would move to is Arsenal if any?
Johnson will stay as he feels he owes City a lot for standing by him and with Elano going he'll be needed as midfield back up!

Danamy said:
EFCFOY said:
Sounds far fetched to me but those two mentioned are surplus to requirements at BigspendingManchester City FC

Micah is still part of our plans, the only club he would move to is Arsenal if any?
Johnson will stay as he feels he owes City a lot for standing by him and with Elano going he'll be needed as midfield back up!
Whats your take on this deal mate as i know you are itk

Lomas has a lob on said:
EFCFOY said:
I agree with that.

All top teams have a great bench. City are lacking that right now.
outof curiosity fella, would you take 19mil for lescott?

Without doubt!

We have Yobo and Jags when fit plus a couple of good youngsters.

Davie Moyes has shown he would use the money wisely to 'restock' the team

19 mill is good business.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
EFCFOY said:
I agree with that.

All top teams have a great bench. City are lacking that right now.

PMSL

Our bench will currently be:-

Taylor
Onuoha
Kompany
Petrov
Johnson
SWP
RSC

How do we not have a good bench?

I said Great, not good.

EFCFOY said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
outof curiosity fella, would you take 19mil for lescott?

Without doubt!

We have Yobo and Jags when fit plus a couple of good youngsters.

Davie Moyes has shown he would use the money wisely to 'restock' the team

19 mill is good business.
i cant see this being cash plus player and only cash. I do think 19mil is a good deal for both sides

m27 said:
nickson71 said:
I wouldn't call either as being surplus to requirements at the moment but that may change if we spend any more money after Lescott (fingers crossed)

at the moment Richards is going to be starting at RB on the first game of the season and Johnson is on his way back from injury and we don't have to many box to box type MF

Instead of Pab? Well, it's all about opinions.

I was basing it on the fact that we've not got a new RB in and at the end of last season Zabba was on the bench whilst Richards was starting. I guess we'll have to wait and see ..... not to long left now till the start of the season and I'd be happy with either starting at RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.