Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

svennis pennis said:
Oh ok then, lets hang on another year in the hope he has a great world cup and he can be bought for a ridiculously over inflated fee. Pmsl. If he signs here will you still log on?

Lescott isn't of personal importance .
I log on , because I can :o)

Darker shade of Blue said:
svennis pennis said:
Oh ok then, lets hang on another year in the hope he has a great world cup and he can be bought for a ridiculously over inflated fee. Pmsl. If he signs here will you still log on?

Is this an addmission that you think he is leaving???

Renegade BlueDipper son, who spent three years at University studying Internet Football Websites, and gained a distinction in spoken Soccerese, (this qualifies him as ITK) has texted with a message for Lord Joleon - booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! All I can say, son, is "We've got Joleonhino, we've got Joleoninho!

Nothing concrete will happen with regards Lescott for a few days as he is currently in Dubia on holiday.

mancboy123 said:
I dont think his price will soar i really dont. Ferdinand was a freak occurence and i dont think you will ever see over 20m for a defender again unless a terry or vidic came on the market.
We're only 2m away from breaking that already. I can 100% categorically state with all the certainty in the world that we will see lots of defenders moving around for more than 20m in the next year or two.

A good World Cup would push Lescott's value up to around 25m, there is no doubt about that. The transfer market has gone bonkers again.

Blues Brother said:
svennis pennis said:

More chance of me leaving than Lescott :o)

Blues Brother said:
svennis pennis said:

More chance of me leaving than Lescott :o)
For an Everton fan your actually alright. :) most fans who talk about City these days seem to have such a negative attitude but you don't. I was on redcafe the other day *JUST TO SEE ABOUT TEVEZ IT HURT ME TO GO ON THAT SHIT HOLE!* and i was pretty shocked that the rags had a good attitude towards city, they all thought our kit was nice and that if we get tevez toure and lescott we could challange europe with a "very good team".

...And i think we will get lescott so you better get going!

DB realistically what defenders can you see moving for over the 20m mark. The transfer market hasnt gone bonkers again just cos RM have made a couple of daft signings.

Look at in the respect of if robinho of robinho costs 32m. You cant justify 25 for a defender it just wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.