Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't believe anyone on here to be honest about Lescott's transfer request. Every 'ITK' said that Terry was going to do it and did he ? No he turned us down and I really don't see the point of watching a saga drag on and then get rejected and wondering why the player didn't hand in a transfer request. Sorry but it isn't going to happen no matter how much we want him to come to us.

1qwerty said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Oh dear, how gutted will you be, its only a matter of time.

Yeah .. about 12 months when Jack Rodwell will be experienced enough to take over and Jags will be fit and we're still ahead of you :)

Hey you. Leave our next signing from Everton out of this!

Time to walk away from Lescott

I know he's a good player but I really think its time to give up on him. Lets tell Everton we are no longer interested and leave it up to the player himself. If he wants to come he can put in a transfer request. If not, we move on to someone else. I know money doesnt mean that much to us at the moment but we dont want Everton to take the piss. I mean, £19M for Lescott? It's already too much money.

Re: Time to walk away from Lescott

Mike N said:
I know he's a good player but I really think its time to give up on him. Lets tell Everton we are no longer interested and leave it up to the player himself. If he wants to come he can put in a transfer request. If not, we move on to someone else. I know money doesnt mean that much to us at the moment but we dont want Everton to take the piss. I mean, £19M for Lescott? It's already too much money.

No it isn't.

TheRevolution said:
I just don't believe anyone on here to be honest about Lescott's transfer request. Every 'ITK' said that Terry was going to do it and did he ? No he turned us down and I really don't see the point of watching a saga drag on and then get rejected and wondering why the player didn't hand in a transfer request. Sorry but it isn't going to happen no matter how much we want him to come to us.

a little bit of difference though Terry - England captain and at a potential title winning side, whereas Lescott - wanting to break permanently into England setup especially with WC on way and at a team that imo don't have the ability to break that top 4 barrier and push on from there

mikeyboy said:
don't go above 20mil for lescott, and that 20mil includes the extra city fee (usually 5mil+ extra more than a player is worth). hes good but not great lets be honest. i know kompany is injured for a while but i think he's better than lescott. plus we all know how good nedum is.

Kompany may be as good at the back (debatable), but you can rely on Lescott providing you 2 or 3 goals per season as well. That's pretty valuable when you think about it. What price an extra (say) 3 points per season?

ToffeeBlue said:
Yet another comical bid from Citeh and rejected again. C'mon lads if your actually serious about JL at least put a bid in we are not going to laugh at. Perhaps the ITK's will tell you he has put yet another transfer request in! LOL

Well if Moyes does'nt want to sell at around the 25 million mark then we should just walk away as I'm sure their will be more than enough players lining up to play for City especially next to King Kolo!!

As for Lescott, well him, moyes and the Everton fans will just have to mend bridges. Although it will probably turn out to be a bitter pill for Lescott as we march on to the eventual inevitable success and Joleon is left in Merseyside playing for the man that help is career yet blighted it a few years on whilst earning HALF of what he could of been earning.

If you want to hit someone hit them in the wallet as the old saying goes.....I think this one will bite Everton up the Arse.

Im not really too bothered about Lescott now, this has dragged on to much and 18m is definately enough. There is way better out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.