Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, being a norwegian i've seen a lot of matches with hangeland and he is not that good. a bit like dunnie, plays his best matches when his team can defend deep into their own area.

lescott cost more, quite simply because he is a better player!

Yet another comical bid from Citeh and rejected again. C'mon lads if your actually serious about JL at least put a bid in we are not going to laugh at. Perhaps the ITK's will tell you he has put yet another transfer request in! LOL

ToffeeBlue said:
Yet another comical bid from Citeh and rejected again. C'mon lads if your actually serious about JL at least put a bid in we are not going to laugh at. Perhaps the ITK's will tell you he has put yet another transfer request in! LOL

he will sign.. just a matter of time

the deal is done already, we are just being polite and allowing the blue dippers to look good in front of their fans.

fee will be imo £21mil.

graham baker said:
well, being a norwegian i've seen a lot of matches with hangeland and he is not that good. a bit like dunnie, plays his best matches when his team can defend deep into their own area.

lescott cost more, quite simply because he is a better player!

As a fellow Norwegian, I'd totally agree. Let Arsehole sign him and watch him falter in an attack-minded team!

Although Lescott is a quality player, I'm getting a bit sick of this transfer "saga". I'm sure we could sign one unproven foreign player! Perhaps a certain French left-footed defender that plays in Italy? :)
To be honest I think our defense is fine now with the capture of Toure, if we sign one more CB I'm afraid Nedum won't get a look in. Which would be a shame!

For the life of me I do not understand why we are chasing this guy he is above average at best and certainly not a £20mil player. We have Nedum Onhou who in IMHO is far better than he will ever be and he maintains that that all important coming through the ranks element to the team.

I really hope that Hughes can stop chasing these players he's not at Blackburn anymore and we don't need him.

Mike D said:
For the life of me I do not understand why we are chasing this guy he is above average at best and certainly not a £20mil player. We have Nedum Onhou who in IMHO is far better than he will ever be and he maintains that that all important coming through the ranks element to the team.

I really hope that Hughes can stop chasing these players he's not at Blackburn anymore and we don't need him.

i must admit i think nedum will be a better player than Lescott in time,but he probably just has the edge at the moment but signing Ned on a 5 yr deal is as good a bit of business that City HAVE done this summer.
The fact that Lescott is left sided is making him valuable and expensive.

ToffeeBlue said:

Oh dear, how gutted will you be, its only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.