Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1qwerty said:
yOU'VE SIGNED A FEW HALF DECENT PLAYERS BUT DONE NOTHING YET ... As much as it galls you to accept but Everton have faced teams with far stronger financial backing for years and have still overcome them all .. ie yourselves , Spurs , Newcastle , even pompey and Villa , don't brush us aside ... our record stands up there above ANY team outside the Sky 4 , consistently , Its easy managing a team when things are going right ... it shows how good you are when the problems set in and you still finish n5th ... last season we had months due to injury without a recognised striker . then Arteta got injured ..then Jags ... we still finished 5th and got to a cup final ... what did your multi milkion pound squad do ? ..... finished well behind us

Go away, you dribbling idiot.

I know its the Africa Cup of Nations, Knobhead, but what makes you think we have any African players in the squad?

Go on - say Onuoha - I fuckin dare you!!!!!

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
You want an Everton fan to enlighten you about your own team ?
Doesn't the African Nations ring any bells ?

How about you with Pienaar and Yobo?

Pienaar no , Yobo and Yakubu yes .
S Africa didn't qualify so Pienaar stays . Yobo is one of the reasons you'll find it hard to get Lescott .

jimbo101 said:
Enlighten me - which 2 current players wont be around in January?

K Ethhu, K Torre, E Adebayor and Benjani will play for their respective countries in the Afican Nation Cups which runs from the 10th to the 31st January 2010, with players expected to report for International duty up to 2 weeks prior to the competition starting.

1qwerty said:
yOU'VE SIGNED A FEW HALF DECENT PLAYERS BUT DONE NOTHING YET ... As much as it galls you to accept but Everton have faced teams with far stronger financial backing for years and have still overcome them all .. ie yourselves , Spurs , Newcastle , even pompey and Villa , don't brush us aside ... our record stands up there above ANY team outside the Sky 4 , consistently , Its easy managing a team when things are going right ... it shows how good you are when the problems set in and you still finish n5th ... last season we had months due to injury without a recognised striker . then Arteta got injured ..then Jags ... we still finished 5th and got to a cup final ... what did your multi milkion pound squad do ? ..... finished well behind us

all that you have demonstrated is that you have consistantly punched above your weight. You will not maintain this without investment in the squad, and that is something Moyes cannot do without selling. You seem to think that by having a few good seasons that it gives you some form of divine right to achieve great things every year. Well that is displaying what you mates on 606 accuse us of, namely arrogance. Everton fans have shown themselves to be the most bitter , twisted and jealous since our good fortune. Why is that? Oh, I know it's fear. Then when the false rumour of a takeover involving Everton you lot get all giddy and start having delusions of grandeur, only for it to be false then the self righteous, poius, holier than thou mentality resurfaced. I've lost all respect for Everton fans, in fact I hope you get relegated. Which incidentally was not that far away once not so long ago. 0-2 to Wimbledon on the last day of the season at half time. You then got lucky when Hans Segers dived 'the wrong way' when you pulled it back for the winning goal 3-2 . Incidentally, wasn't Mr Segers cleared of match fixing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.