Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rule will never come in. Sides like Real, Chelsea, Rags will never agree to it. Therfore it wont happen.

alera said:
We cant let this turn into a farce ala Terry. He either wants to come or he doesnt. Alonso just put in a transfer request at Liverpool. He has made it clear he wants to leave.

He will now get the move he wants I am certain. I have said this 1000 times - Lescott, be honest, be a man and say publically you want the move, its no good doing it behind closed doors. Fuck the Everton fans, in the same boat they would do exactly the same thing as would most of us. If hes scared of Moyes hes a fool.

If this deal does not happen now it will be because the player has not publically agitated for it and thats his call.

We all know its about money but also he lives in Hale South Manchester already, his kid is settled in school in Wilmslow (I know goes to school with my mates kid) Less travel time = more time with his family.

More prestiege playing for a bigger side going place in a nice full ground, higher profile this is good for his career as well as financially and for his family.

I think hes mad if he lets this opportunity go TBH but like I said his call.

The club should put a 1 week deadline on this if its not done by next Friday we should move onto bigger and better things we only have 3 more preseason games !

Agree with this. Make a 21 mill bid straight away and put an end of week time limit on the offer. In the meantime line up Plan B.

rice10 said:
The 6 + 5 ruling will be this:

At the beginning of each match, each club must field at least 6 players eligible to play for the national team of the country of the club. However, there is no restriction on the number of non-eligible players under contract with the club, nor on substitutes to avoid non-sportive constraints on the coaches (potentially 3+8 at the end of a match).
The 6 + 5 ruling directly contradicts European Union laws and, as such, is never going to happen. FIFA may well have commissioned a report that states there is no conflict with EU law but that doesn't matter, if the EU feels it does then FIFA haven't a hope in hell of getting it through.

i dont wanna be pushed around by everton either but imo lescott would be class, hopefully 1 more bid take it or leave it, i think him and toure have the potential to create an awesome partnership, both at the right age (26-28) both different footed, both quick, both strong, both fairly comfortable on the ball, when we play the teams with the usual big man, quick man partnership, toure takes the quick guy, lescott does the big guy! to me it just all seems to fit with them 2. our defence would have great balance with everyone looking natural in there 4 positions. i no its just imo, but i'd rather lescott over hangeland upson mexes or anyone else i can realistically think of right now. but like lots have said before me, its time for lescott to help usout now if he wants this move.

I don't think it's as straight forward as thinking Lescott will definately want to join us, therefore hand in a transfer request. This is the biggest season of his career as he has just had a great season, been in the England squad and wants a place on the plane to SA. He might be thinking its all rosy to join our revolution, pay increase, better ground, more fans, better team etc etc BUT he might be thinking he doesnt wanna come to city and end up not playing regularly therefore jeapordizing his chances of being in Capello's squad.

^^^ this plus playing on a Europe stage in a world cup year.
The point is though, its make your mind up time Me Lescott.
Feel City are being a bit soft.

The guy is a great penalty taker too :o)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feUm6S8jfw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2feUm6S8jfw</a>

Meanwhile Everton create history yet again .

1734992014-everton-fc-s-phil-nevill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.