Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

bluegarty said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluegarty said:
My guess would be FRANK RIBERY!!! I hope so anyway as put £10 on at 40-1 (fingers crossed)
A safe covering bet is the Lescott deal as I have now got info that this will be made to happen and Lescott is on board ;o)
Think you need to go and cover that one mate as I think you may be on the wrong horse.

I'm well aware of that but you NEVER KNOW with our owners!!

Thats True mate lol ;o)

Dubai Blue said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm gonna guess that it will be a free camel for every season ticket holder. That's be a pretty amazing gift!!

Not once it starts shitting all over your garden and drinks all the goldfish in your pond it aint !
Don't be silly Nixon, they'll keep them over here and give you all free flights on Etihad to come and visit. The tourism industry could do with a kick up the arse so that might be just the ticket!!

I love Etihad, except the one time i was flying and the bird refused me a bevy, cause i was hammered, did the old, ask the fella behind me to get it/.

I love the way you guys get so excited over the claims off a new signing lol .
Like girls rushing to the bouquet at a wedding lmao .

Villa is in Africa with a job to do . Can you imagine the security surrounding that Spanish team in such a volatile country ? I guess your team just strolled in with Vicente's permission and got Villa to sign on the dotted line lol . ;o)

Darker shade of Blue said:

Villa is in Africa with a job to do . Can you imagine the security surrounding that Spanish team in such a volatile country ? I guess your team just strolled in with Vicente's permission and got Villa to sign on the dotted line lol . ;o)

Is that because you have never had excitement??? explains why your on here to sample some of it.

Didn't you feel the same when you were linked with Naughton from Sheff Utd?

PMSL

gesss - have you not heard of TFM? its a done deal ;)

mancboy123 said:
Yep we did and Ill prob be proved massively wrong but i just cant think of any defenders out there at the moment that will move for that kind of money wasnt Carvalho at 25m the last big signing for a defender?

Jagielka hands down .

There is a chance pal and we do seem to be getting everything done pretty quickly as Hughes wanted...

Where there is no news it's usually good news !!!

Didsbury Dave said:

Didn't you feel the same when you were linked with Naughton from Sheff Utd?

PMSL

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.