Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Nothing concrete will happen with regards Lescott for a few days as he is currently in Dubia on holiday.

Dubai, eh?

The only update I have is that City expect the usual Everton posturing today, in terms of putting up a good fight in front of own fans and keeping price high.

Didn't want to over egg this next bit and start a new thread - only because don't have a name.

City/owners are getting extremely confident of handing us an amazing gift/major surprise.

The only relevance for posting this extra info is it is said not to include either Tevez or Eto'o!
Ajay said exactly the same thing a few days ago. I got the impression he knows who/what it is but he wasn't prepared to say anything about it.

I'm gonna guess that it will be a free camel for every season ticket holder. That's be a pretty amazing gift!!

Dubai Blue said:
I'm gonna guess that it will be a free camel for every season ticket holder. That's be a pretty amazing gift!!

Not once it starts shitting all over your garden and drinks all the goldfish in your pond it aint !

Pollerz said:
mancboy123 said:
DB realistically what defenders can you see moving for over the 20m mark. The transfer market hasnt gone bonkers again just cos RM have made a couple of daft signings.

Look at in the respect of if robinho of robinho costs 32m. You cant justify 25 for a defender it just wont happen.

There are a fair few defenders around that you could justify silly money for..

EG. Maicon, Vidic, Carragher (IMO) just to name a few..

Could get Maicon alot cheaper. Carragher is only a better version of Dunne, Overated JC for me. I think the days are long gone now, when you had Nesta,Maldini,Cannavaro and co. If i was to pick a centre half it would have to be Vidic.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
bluegarty said:
My guess would be FRANK RIBERY!!! I hope so anyway as put £10 on at 40-1 (fingers crossed)

Think you need to go and cover that one mate as I think you may be on the wrong horse.

I'm well aware of that but you NEVER KNOW with our owners!!

josh06 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Dubai Blue - get down to the beach where Joleon is sunning his ass and ask him if he fancies it.
He must be fucking mad. Or stupid. Or both. It certainly isn't "holiday" weather here at the moment and you'll only get me down to the beach if there's a shaded bar area involved!!

According to my phone, its as high as 40 degrees. Not that i was sad enough to have the weather for Abu Dhabi saved on my phone....
Ha ha. I actually wandered down to the beach in my lunch hour yesterday and almost melted. It was 45 degrees.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Dubai Blue said:

Not once it starts shitting all over your garden and drinks all the goldfish in your pond it aint !
Don't be silly Nixon, they'll keep them over here and give you all free flights on Etihad to come and visit. The tourism industry could do with a kick up the arse so that might be just the ticket!!

bluegarty said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Nothing concrete will happen with regards Lescott for a few days as he is currently in Dubia on holiday.

Dubai, eh?

The only update I have is that City expect the usual Everton posturing today, in terms of putting up a good fight in front of own fans and keeping price high.

Didn't want to over egg this next bit and start a new thread - only because don't have a name.

City/owners are getting extremely confident of handing us an amazing gift/major surprise.

The only relevance for posting this extra info is it is said not to include either Tevez or Eto'o!

My guess would be FRANK RIBERY!!! I hope so anyway as put £10 on at 40-1 (fingers crossed)

same here, i put £10 on at 40-1, pls be Ribery!! Citys team is getting crazy good! just need couple of defenders and we will be real top 4 challengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.