Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: official move for Lescott today...

Jags is a great defender and id love to see him tommorow but just dont think youd see 25m for him AND that injury must affect his value?

Darker shade of Blue said:
mancboy123 said:
Yep we did and Ill prob be proved massively wrong but i just cant think of any defenders out there at the moment that will move for that kind of money wasnt Carvalho at 25m the last big signing for a defender?

Jagielka hands down .

one season wonder

mancboy123 said:
Jags is a great defender and id love to see him tommorow but just dont think youd see 25m for him AND that injury must affect his value?

He is a city fan after all as well but he is never gonna been the same after that injury

mancity dan said:
mancboy123 said:

He is a city fan after all as well but he is never gonna been the same after that injury

united fan actually !

tonethestone said:
mancboy123 said:
Yep we did and Ill prob be proved massively wrong but i just cant think of any defenders out there at the moment that will move for that kind of money wasnt Carvalho at 25m the last big signing for a defender?

Jagielka hands down .

one season wonder

IMHO , THE best defender in the world .
Worth twice what Lescott is any day of the week .

37680434566970 said:
mancity dan said:
mancboy123 said:

united fan actually !
Really?

Fuck him then, hope it never heals!!

I love the way you guys get so excited over the claims off a new signing lol .
Like girls rushing to the bouquet at a wedding lmao .

Villa is in Africa with a job to do . Can you imagine the security surrounding that Spanish team in such a volatile country ? I guess your team just strolled in with Vicente's permission and got Villa to sign on the dotted line lol . ;o)

Not that I'm saying it's Villa, mate.

But....our team did stroll into the team hotel with Capello's permission to get Gareth Barry to sign on the dotted line.

And think Real Madrid likewise with Kaka in Brazil.

But you would have known that being a footballing man, eh?

Dubai Blue said:
37680434566970 said:
mancity dan said:
mancboy123 said:

united fan actually !
Really?

Fuck him then, hope it never heals!!

He used to live down the road from me in Sale and he is definitely a city fan !!!

IMHO , THE best defender in the world .
Put the lid back on the Prittstick and go outside for a bit of fresh air. You'll feel much better in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.