Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancboy123 said:
Ok let me make a few points to you 1qwerty

1) We have moved forward you have gone nowehre

2) We pulled out of the eto'o deal and let me know when everton were at the table to buy such players, its easy to knock those who try when you never have yourselves isnt it

3) I refer to you my previous post your recent record is exactly the same as ours in the you have won NOTHING, second place is first loser, you take your achievements abd yo be glad with them but as i said earlier on it is only because the premier league reqards under achievement that it looks like you have done anything

4) IF and its a big IF Jo scores 10-15 goals you will not be able to afford him so it wont matter anyway.

Im not insulting you those are the facts and to be honest yours and your fellow everton fans attempts at justifying yourselfs are becoming pretty tedious. As i said earlier on its fine keep lescott, you'll need him because at the end of the day people have moved on and you have gone nowhere, your style of play is akin to boltons they overachieved for a few years and fell away you will do the same.

1) we went from annual relegation candidates to consistently " best of the rest " and actually are the only current team to break into the top 4

2) pulled out of the to deal before he pulled the plug himself

3) remind me .. when was the last time you finished above us ? got to an FA Cup final ? .... that's the same ????? oh dear .. you really are deluded

4) He will score 15 - 20 this season IMHO , If he returns to you or goes elsewhere then that's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it .. something we consistently do , quite successfully ,

I'm not trying to justify myself .. I don't have to , I'm happy and confident with my team , I am confident we'll improve on last season , despite City trying to assemble a group of players who are all very good but have yet not had time to gel and interact with each other , hughes doesn;t even know his best 11 as yet , and unless you have a well established core of a team , already in place then this is going to take time , ... you well inevitably beat some decent teams in this 1st season together but you'll also get battered by some well coached , well organised teams with managers who know what they're doing .... I'll include Fulham , Stoke , Spurs , and maybe even Sunderland.... I honestly think you'll be better than Villa but they have players who can turn a game out of nothing . As much as you don't like it but Everton are one of the best organised teams in the premier league and we've proved that with a full squad , injuries permitting , we can give anybody a game and rarely get beat ,,... Instead of reacting to my mild wind ups with petty insults take on board what I've said , because if you finish above us then you'll break the Sky 4 monopoly ... And if you do finish above us then you deserve that milestone

Lescott would be the least pressing of all the attempted signings so far. If there is no positive progress between now and Monday morning, then it's time to look at either Hangeland (a very fine player) or Phillippe Mexes. There are a few others who would do, not least Srna. Whilst Srna is not a central defender we could facilitate Richards or Onuoha if a new top class RB joined the revolution.

It's still possible to pick up loan deals as Juventus proved today when they signed Martin Cacares from Barcelona on a season long loan with an option to buy at €12m.

The Lescott situation is something that needs to be dealt with quickly. Hughes will either have to go to £22m or end our interest this weekend before moving on.

1qwerty said:
mancboy123 said:
Ok let me make a few points to you 1qwerty

1) We have moved forward you have gone nowehre

2) We pulled out of the eto'o deal and let me know when everton were at the table to buy such players, its easy to knock those who try when you never have yourselves isnt it

3) I refer to you my previous post your recent record is exactly the same as ours in the you have won NOTHING, second place is first loser, you take your achievements abd yo be glad with them but as i said earlier on it is only because the premier league reqards under achievement that it looks like you have done anything

4) IF and its a big IF Jo scores 10-15 goals you will not be able to afford him so it wont matter anyway.

Im not insulting you those are the facts and to be honest yours and your fellow everton fans attempts at justifying yourselfs are becoming pretty tedious. As i said earlier on its fine keep lescott, you'll need him because at the end of the day people have moved on and you have gone nowhere, your style of play is akin to boltons they overachieved for a few years and fell away you will do the same.

1) we went from annual relegation candidates to consistently " best of the rest " and actually are the only current team to break into the top 4

2) pulled out of the to deal before he pulled the plug himself

3) remind me .. when was the last time you finished above us ? got to an FA Cup final ? .... that's the same ????? oh dear .. you really are deluded

4) He will score 15 - 20 this season IMHO , If he returns to you or goes elsewhere then that's a bridge we'll cross when we get to it .. something we consistently do , quite successfully ,

I'm not trying to justify myself .. I don't have to , I'm happy and confident with my team , I am confident we'll improve on last season , despite City trying to assemble a group of players who are all very good but have yet not had time to gel and interact with each other , hughes doesn;t even know his best 11 as yet , and unless you have a well established core of a team , already in place then this is going to take time , ... you well inevitably beat some decent teams in this 1st season together but you'll also get battered by some well coached , well organised teams with managers who know what they're doing .... I'll include Fulham , Stoke , Spurs , and maybe even Sunderland.... I honestly think you'll be better than Villa but they have players who can turn a game out of nothing . As much as you don't like it but Everton are one of the best organised teams in the premier league and we've proved that with a full squad , injuries permitting , we can give anybody a game and rarely get beat ,,... Instead of reacting to my mild wind ups with petty insults take on board what I've said , because if you finish above us then you'll break the Sky 4 monopoly ... And if you do finish above us then you deserve that milestone

Why don't you go and be happy and confident somewhere else.

Sparky your boring me, either put up or shut up. You know what our valuation is, so either pay it or do one.

i don't think we'll pull out of this deal because i get the feeling it we'll agree a fee eventually...............i hope lol

1qwerty said:

I thought Newcastle broke up 'The Big Four' by qualifying for the Champions League quite comfortably not so long ago.

ToffeeBlue said:
Sparky your boring me, either put up or shut up. You know what our valuation is, so either pay it or do one.
30million for lescott is way over the top and you know it.
i would pay half that, tops. i think we should walk away, leaving everton to stand still in the transfer market. theres better than him out there for loads less, plus it would get rid of you cunts off here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.