Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
auction294 said:
okay, I'll rephrase that. They have consistantly been lucky as I really don't think they are that great a side.

Which part of your line of thought has a barrier up just as you are about to write ' they have consistently been the 5th best team in the league ' ?
It's not like you would be telling lies after all .

BTW .... Need to get some work done , but here's a picture from last night :
6520_1194019255672_1384153780_19220.jpg

He doesn't look like he wants to leave to me :o)

Well as hard as it is you can have Jo for a season, never seen him so happy.

Chippy_boy said:
1qwerty said:
yOU'VE SIGNED A FEW HALF DECENT PLAYERS BUT DONE NOTHING YET ... As much as it galls you to accept but Everton have faced teams with far stronger financial backing for years and have still overcome them all .. ie yourselves , Spurs , Newcastle , even pompey and Villa , don't brush us aside ... our record stands up there above ANY team outside the Sky 4 , consistently , Its easy managing a team when things are going right ... it shows how good you are when the problems set in and you still finish n5th ... last season we had months due to injury without a recognised striker . then Arteta got injured ..then Jags ... we still finished 5th and got to a cup final ... what did your multi milkion pound squad do ? ..... finished well behind us

Sorry mate - you're posting in the wrong forum. Everton do have some sort of forum I believe. Or is it lonely in there?
congratulations 'qwerty' (what kind of a name is that anyway, just because you cant be arsed typing a real word you just take your finger out your arse and run it down the keyboard?)

anyway, back to what i was saying, youve just made me hate everton fans, i used to like them and hope thye did well, but now youre ruinning it for all of them because youre scared of us taking your place, well, i say it will be us taking your place but it will be arsenal when we force them out of 4th.

oh yeah, and when you said:
what did your multi milkion (thats also not a word by the way) pound squad do ? ..... finished well behind us
well, im sick to fuck of people saying that because the only player we bought with our multi milkions that was a BIG step up from what we had was robinho, one player doesnt do much.

Terry - Bottled it
Kaka - Think would have come if AC hadnt bottled it
Eto'o - Hummm we pulled the plug on that one
Lescott - tbf I hope he stays 'cos we could buy much much better imo for the money you want, if/when we do sign him though I guess he would fit in for a year or two ;-)

Dont understand this "players only coming for money" argument either. If you worked for Ford and earned £30,000pa but then Skoda came and offered you £55,000pa plus better promotion prospects would you turn it down? The diff between our team and yours is the fact we do have the money now and that'll never run out, we may not finish above you this time around but I'm willing to bet you any amount we will the year after and we will win the Premier league long before you ever do my Evertonian bin dipper friends. And to say we are concerned is laughable tbh, dont forget the rags offered Tevez a nice pay rise and a 5 year contract like he wanted but he turned it down to join City! We have arrived like it or not and our first aim is to take "your" 5th spot, then Arsenals 4th and then push for that 1st place in a few years. How long before you're at that stage with no money?

Ok let me make a few points to you 1qwerty

1) We have moved forward you have gone nowehre

2) We pulled out of the eto'o deal and let me know when everton were at the table to buy such players, its easy to knock those who try when you never have yourselves isnt it

3) I refer to you my previous post your recent record is exactly the same as ours in the you have won NOTHING, second place is first loser, you take your achievements abd yo be glad with them but as i said earlier on it is only because the premier league reqards under achievement that it looks like you have done anything

4) IF and its a big IF Jo scores 10-15 goals you will not be able to afford him so it wont matter anyway.

Im not insulting you those are the facts and to be honest yours and your fellow everton fans attempts at justifying yourselfs are becoming pretty tedious. As i said earlier on its fine keep lescott, you'll need him because at the end of the day people have moved on and you have gone nowhere, your style of play is akin to boltons they overachieved for a few years and fell away you will do the same.

Can i just ask all the everton fans a question. Genuinely if lescott stays do you really think we will be that bothered, look at the players we have signed do you think we will a) go elsewhere or b) cry about it.

What good will it do you really, you have turned down alot of money and you have beaten off the big bad city invaders and you have cemented yourselves as the peoples club once again (do me a favour ) you've kept your team together ( that has won nothing i add ). Now lescott or jo or yakubu or cahill gets injured in the first game then its damn wish wed have taken that money for reinforcements but you wont have it.

We will still have a new central defender and you wont have nothing. You'll have won a game of brinksmanship kudos to you in reality you will have made a tremendously bad business decision which could ultimately harm your whole season.

lescott isnt worth 19 million nevermind 23 ffs! City just pull out of the deal, he is simply not worth the money.

1qwerty said:
I think you lot are starting toi panic a bit now ..... a ball hasn't been kicked yet this season and you're writing Everton off because you thnk they are an easy target ..... think again girls , try using a bit of rational thinking before you start bitching and squealing 'cos one of our players thinks you're just not a good enough proposition ... money doesn't buy you everything , and it certainly doesn't buy you team spirit . History is littered with teams that thought they could buy a trophy .. the only ones who have done that are teams that at least had a background of success before a well established squad was added to with decent players ...... why do you think Kaka , Terry and Eto , turned you down ? ... your recent record is not exactly the dogs bollocks is it ? ... good example ... Jo .. does nothing for your lot , goes to Everton and starts scoring .. Now after a bit of a pre season with us is looking even better , a good bet to get 15 - 20 goals this season , he'll get more than most of your multi million pound strikers .... as will the Yak ... in fact Joleon scored more than Tevez last season ... You're going to need a season ortwo to get established .. Will the sheik accept that , will he keep faith with Dark hughes ? .... Watch this space

PS .. love the insults ... makes me feel I'm hitting a raw nerve .. please keep them coming :)
There are so many inaccuracies, mistakes, idiocies and down right lies in there that I can't even be bothered to pick them out and demonstrate your failings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.