Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcliam said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
I'll see your link Pabbers and raise you this :

Manchester City : Record low home attendance of 8,015 against Swindon town .

Kind of makes our low attendance against Fulham quite respectable doesn't it . :o)

I see this, then raise you this link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_F.C._records

''Lowest League Attendance 7,802 v Sheffield Wednesday, 1 May 1934''

Oh, and I also believe that our record highest attendence is higher than yours. Yours is 79,000, ours is 84,000.

That is all.

EDIT: Lol at everyone posting this!
Already posted, but they seeed not to notice.

Oh well, one can only try

mcfcliam said:

Kind of makes our low attendance against Fulham quite respectable doesn't it . :o)

Oh, and I also believe that our record highest attendence is higher than yours. Yours is 79,000, ours is 84,000.

That is all.

78,299....actually.....!

I know....we were the first to have a 3 tier stand....HA.....we win !

Re the 'hope and longing to succeed' comment from DSOB.

It's going exceptionally well thanks, the wait is more of a delicious anticipation rather than a longing but boy are we full of hope.

How's the quiet desperation and crushing lack of hope going for you? another transfer window spent trying to hold onto your better players rather than adding to your threadbare squad can't be a prospect you're enjoying?

You tried hard and that's to be admired but I'm afraid the game has moved on and unless you find money from somewhere you, as I am sure you are aware are condemned to a life as plucky also-rans; take the scraps from a rich mans table that you're being thrown to you and who knows if you spend the money wisely it might stave off the slide into mid table obscurity for another season or two.

Kenwright is a truly decent bloke but let's face it he's broke and sooner or later he's going to bend over and get fucked, it's just a matter of time.

These Everton fans are really starting to piss me off now.

I can't wait for this Lescott thing to be over one way or the other so they can all fuck off

mcfcliam said:

That is all.

Some of us don't have to go to Wiki though do we ;o)

Wanna talk about grounds and who copied who ?
Perhaps we should talk about undersoil heating , or World Cup matches ?

Or we could get back on topic :o)

Lescott is staying put .

mcfcliam said:

That is all.

Some of us don't have to go to Wiki though do we ;o)

Wanna talk about grounds and who copied who ?
Perhaps we should talk about undersoil heating , or World Cup matches ?

Or we could get back on topic :o)

Lescott is staying put .

Lescott stays, he becomes unhappy at Moyes and the club.

Lescott stays, we look at more defenders.

One way or another, we will get one or two more top class defenders by the end of this window.

Win win situation for us.

happy said:
Re the 'hope and longing to succeed' comment from DSOB.

It's going exceptionally well thanks, the wait is more of a delicious anticipation rather than a longing but boy are we full of hope.

How's the quiet desperation and crushing lack of hope going for you? another transfer window spent trying to hold onto your better players rather than adding to your threadbare squad can't be a prospect you're enjoying?

You tried hard and that's to be admired but I'm afraid the game has moved on and unless you find money from somewhere you, as I am sure you are aware are condemned to a life as plucky also-rans; take the scraps from a rich mans table that you're being thrown to you and who knows if you spend the money wisely it might stave off the slide into mid table obscurity for another season or two.

Kenwright is a truly decent bloke but let's face it he's broke and sooner or later he's going to bend over and get fucked, it's just a matter of time.

How much money do you have lover boy ?

If Lescott stays at Everton he needs his fucking head testing, thats all I can say.

Get your bags packed matey, come and join a decent club.

AntonDonJuan said:
These Everton fans are really starting to piss me off now.

I can't wait for this Lescott thing to be over one way or the other so they can all fuck off
i agree mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.