Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matty said:
Over the past 4 or 5 years Everton have been better than City, fair play, well done. However the important word in that sentence is past. City are aiming for the future, and that future looks fucking bright. Evertonians can come on here bragging about their Premiership achievements, and that's fine by me, let them live in the past and gloat about just failing to make it into the Champion's League each season. City haven't achieved anything yet but what we will achieve (and any Evertonian that claims otherwise is seriously living in denial) is to crack the "Big 4". Maybe not this coming season, but certainly soon, and we'll stay challenging the Big 4 for the long haul.

Every other Premiership side, whether it be Villa, Spurs, West Ham or Everton would love to be in our shoes. That's why there are so many Everton fans on here bragging about how everton will never sell Lescott, or that we'll have to pay £30m for him. They know, in coming seasons, that they'll have nothing to brag about. City are putting themselves in the upper echelon of the Premiership, Everton simply aren't capable of doing so (no-one is without huge investment) and they can't stand it.

nicely put matty and as these everton fans keep saying "there success" lets see

2009 5th f.a cup final lost
2008 5th
2007 6th
2006 11th

if that is the height of success and then fine you really have found your comfy chair and you lot like it to much.

im sorry but you win fook all for being 5th or walking out of an f.a cup final finishing second.

success to me is finishing in the top 4 year in year out,getting into champs league football and at least reaching the group stages and getting to finals and winning them but hey toffees you stay nicely in your comfort zone of "success".

Pabbers said:
not my fault! said:
This again? EWven you admited last night that I had won with this... Whats your highest ever attendance? Thank you and GOOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Your highest EVER attendance is higher than Liverpool's wow...that must mean ????

Have I missed something? Are you a red bin dipper? omg.... Your all on here tonight, red and blue dippers!
I must admit my whole family are scousers and infact red dippers (I know I have tried to hide the fact but what ya gonna do eh) and my other half is a rag so I get views from fans of two of the top four on a daily basis and I can tell you now that both sets of fans are cacking it. The dippers dont think we will threaten them in the next year but will do within three (maybe just maybe before the three) the rag other half is kinda skittish now but she thinks we will be there soon enough. The players we have bought can only strengthen us and you have to admit that we are now more likely to break the top four than any other team. I think Arsenal are the ones who will drop out but after that it's got to be Liverpool as Chelski and the rags are to strong. Just my point of view.

Forget about Everton attendances.

Think of how pissed off Wolves are right now, make no mistake £3m or so Everton will have to pay them would be a huge advantage over the likes of Stoke\Burnley\Birmingham etc, in terms of salries etc.

This clause and the severence to lescott himself could be the primary reason for Everton trying to squeeze every pound out of us.

£18m, 3m to wolves 2m to lescott leave 13m, that would by a 21 year old untested championship fullback and bobby fucking zamora. Now if the shoe was on the other foot would we want to swap lescott for Naughton & Zamora?

not my fault! said:
Pabbers said:
Your highest EVER attendance is higher than Liverpool's wow...that must mean ????

Have I missed something? Are you a red bin dipper? omg.... Your all on here tonight, red and blue dippers!
I must admit my whole family are scousers and infact red dippers (I know I have tried to hide the fact but what ya gonna do eh) and my other half is a rag so I get views from fans of two of the top four on a daily basis and I can tell you now that both sets of fans are cacking it. The dippers dont think we will threaten them in the next year but will do within three (maybe just maybe before the three) the rag other half is kinda skittish now but she thinks we will be there soon enough. The players we have bought can only strengthen us and you have to admit that we are now more likely to break the top four than any other team. I think Arsenal are the ones who will drop out but after that it's got to be Liverpool as Chelski and the rags are to strong. Just my point of view.

Sandwich right between them aint ya mate.

My point was....that it means nothing.

Getting silly at this stage. Ok, so there's been numerous players we've been linked with, some we've signed, some not! As is usually the way with the forum we'll always hear whispers and rumours even before an interest is declared or a bid lodged, officially anyway. What's doing my head in, is the amount of everton fans on this board(no problem with the sensible ones and no problems with everton fans in general), who are coming on here antagonising and winding all us lot up with their childish arguments and narrow minded views and also their clear lack of understanding for football as we know it today! Never have I seen so many fans of another team come on here giving it the big 'un, wonder why they are? At the end of the day Lescott is gonna come to City or stay with everton, it's like a race involving only 2 horses! I only hope it's resolved sooner rather than later! Oh and did I forget to mention Jolean will be a City player next season!

markbmcfc said:
Darker shade of Blue said:
But you won't though will you ?

Hughes is buying from the Premiership , and the top Premiership players don't want to leave their clubs . The top continental players don't want to come to City just for money ....... unless they're called Robinho ;o)

Have you bought any players that you would consider as being in the top 10 in the Prem when all positions are combined ?
No .
They're still at their own clubs or have moved abroad . Please don't kid yourself that you are world class just yet .

I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

Please dont tell me the past few months was all a dream and we still have Vass.

They're not even close to the top 10 in the Prem m8 and you know it .
They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .

markbmcfc said:
I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

They're good yes , and will improve your squad no end , but they are not top 10 Premiership players .

Okay then, who are your top 10 strikers in the prem?

markbmcfc said:

name your top 10

markbmcfc said:

PPPPPFFFFFFFF and I thought you were one of the sensible ones!

hello said:
Forget about Everton attendances.

Think of how pissed off Wolves are right now, make no mistake £3m or so Everton will have to pay them would be a huge advantage over the likes of Stoke\Burnley\Birmingham etc, in terms of salries etc.

This clause and the severence to lescott himself could be the primary reason for Everton trying to squeeze every pound out of us.

£18m, 3m to wolves 2m to lescott leave 13m, that would by a 21 year old untested championship fullback and bobby fucking zamora. Now if the shoe was on the other foot would we want to swap lescott for Naughton & Zamora?

If Lescott went for £18 mill , Wolves would get 15% of £13 mill which is about 1.95 mill .
£5 mill being the initial transfer fee approx .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.