Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past 4 or 5 years Everton have been better than City, fair play, well done. However the important word in that sentence is past. City are aiming for the future, and that future looks fucking bright. Evertonians can come on here bragging about their Premiership achievements, and that's fine by me, let them live in the past and gloat about just failing to make it into the Champion's League each season. City haven't achieved anything yet but what we will achieve (and any Evertonian that claims otherwise is seriously living in denial) is to crack the "Big 4". Maybe not this coming season, but certainly soon, and we'll stay challenging the Big 4 for the long haul.

Every other Premiership side, whether it be Villa, Spurs, West Ham or Everton would love to be in our shoes. That's why there are so many Everton fans on here bragging about how everton will never sell Lescott, or that we'll have to pay £30m for him. They know, in coming seasons, that they'll have nothing to brag about. City are putting themselves in the upper echelon of the Premiership, Everton simply aren't capable of doing so (no-one is without huge investment) and they can't stand it.

Darker shade of Blue said:
happy said:
Re the 'hope and longing to succeed' comment from DSOB.

It's going exceptionally well thanks, the wait is more of a delicious anticipation rather than a longing but boy are we full of hope.

How's the quiet desperation and crushing lack of hope going for you? another transfer window spent trying to hold onto your better players rather than adding to your threadbare squad can't be a prospect you're enjoying?

You tried hard and that's to be admired but I'm afraid the game has moved on and unless you find money from somewhere you, as I am sure you are aware are condemned to a life as plucky also-rans; take the scraps from a rich mans table that you're being thrown to you and who knows if you spend the money wisely it might stave off the slide into mid table obscurity for another season or two.

Kenwright is a truly decent bloke but let's face it he's broke and sooner or later he's going to bend over and get fucked, it's just a matter of time.

How much money do you have lover boy ?

Not nearly as much as Kenwright I'd imagine but as I personally wont be involved in the negotiations the state of my finances is hardly relevant is it?

Matty said:
Over the past 4 or 5 years Everton have been better than City, fair play, well done. However the important word in that sentence is past. City are aiming for the future, and that future looks fucking bright. Evertonians can come on here bragging about their Premiership achievements, and that's fine by me, let them live in the past and gloat about just failing to make it into the Champion's League each season. City haven't achieved anything yet but what we will achieve (and any Evertonian that claims otherwise is seriously living in denial) is to crack the "Big 4". Maybe not this coming season, but certainly soon, and we'll stay challenging the Big 4 for the long haul.

Every other Premiership side, whether it be Villa, Spurs, West Ham or Everton would love to be in our shoes. That's why there are so many Everton fans on here bragging about how everton will never sell Lescott, or that we'll have to pay £30m for him. They know, in coming seasons, that they'll have nothing to brag about. City are putting themselves in the upper echelon of the Premiership, Everton simply aren't capable of doing so (no-one is without huge investment) and they can't stand it.

Well said Matty.

mcfcliam said:
Some of us don't have to go to Wiki though do we ;o)

Wanna talk about grounds and who copied who ?
Perhaps we should talk about undersoil heating , or World Cup matches ?

Or we could get back on topic :o)

Lescott is staying put .

Lescott stays, he becomes unhappy at Moyes and the club.

Lescott stays, we look at more defenders.

One way or another, we will get one or two more top class defenders by the end of this window.

Win win situation for us.

But you won't though will you ?

Hughes is buying from the Premiership , and the top Premiership players don't want to leave their clubs . The top continental players don't want to come to City just for money ....... unless they're called Robinho ;o)

Have you bought any players that you would consider as being in the top 10 in the Prem when all positions are combined ?
No .
They're still at their own clubs or have moved abroad . Please don't kid yourself that you are world class just yet .

Matty said:

Matty , do you think you are better than any top 4 sides ?
And if so , on what grounds .

mcfcliam said:

One way or another, we will get one or two more top class defenders by the end of this window.

Hughes is buying from the Premiership , and the top Premiership players don't want to leave their clubs . The top continental players don't want to come to City just for money ....... unless they're called Robinho ;o)

Have you bought any players that you would consider as being in the top 10 in the Prem when all positions are combined ?
No .
They're still at their own clubs or have moved abroad . Please don't kid yourself that you are world class just yet .

lescott is blue and the lighter shade at that, and all these everton fans are gutted. they try and justify it by saying we will take all your money, but they are gutted totally shattered and envious and i love it.

mcfcliam said:

No .

I must have missed this summer. Barry, Tevez, Adebayor, Toure?? Your saying these players are not top 10 premiership players? Given three of those finished in teams in the top four? Tevez and Adebayor especially would walk into most teams in the world. Probably only Barca and Madrid the only exceptions.

Please dont tell me the past few months was all a dream and we still have Vass.

mcfcliam said:

No .

Adebayor, world class on his day.

Tevez, world class anyway.

Barry, future England captain maybe?

RSC, can bag goals on his day, 50-50 signing for me, either be good or shit.

Toure, top class defender, proven that at Arsenal for years.

We haven't looked at anyone outside the prem, maybe that is a good thing as they don't need to adapt to conditions.

Doesn't mean Hughes won't look abroad, he probably will if we fail with Lescott.

We aren't world class yet simply because we aren't proven. That is to be judged at the end of the season.

I dont believe it -everytime i come on here to find out about Lescott transfer news there is small talk about match Attendance

I Hope hughes pulls the plug on the scousers -so they dont have no money & with a bit of luck they might into administration

this is a transfer forum - if you dont respond to the small talk they will go on other teams forums ie blackpool etc -where moyes will be making the next signing.

Matty said:

Matty , do you think you are better than any top 4 sides ?
And if so , on what grounds .

Bold bit answers that question mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.