Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
billysarmy said:
Doesn't money change people eh?

Not so long ago you were in the 2nd division scraping a side together.

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Read your posts back you arrogant fucks!

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

thanks for your imput, its not required, but thanks for taking the time to come on here ...........now go and have another Stella

billysarmy said:

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Billysarmy?! More like billy no mates

The sooner the season starts and these inbred thieving scouse twats fuck off back to their miserable lives the better.

billysarmy said:

All said with a hint of JEALOUSY.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Any updates on lescott or have all the pages since I last looked just been arguing with everton fans?

nah. happyblue sez that's it, game over, we walk away. the mail sez one more shot, 22m, take it or leave it. the rest was me unsuccesfully trying to convince everyone that moyes is a meanie beanie.

bizzbo said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Any updates on lescott or have all the pages since I last looked just been arguing with everton fans?

nah. happyblue sez that's it, game over, we walk away. the mail sez one more shot, 22m, take it or leave it. the rest was me unsuccesfully trying to convince everyone that moyes is a meanie beanie.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.