Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheikmedick said:
lescotts car definately at eastlands this afternoon.it,s either been twokked or david moyes has,nt had it twakked very well
I like your user name. Have ragissue decided on another assault today? It's been a few months, and we know you've got some sleepers that registered years ago (as was admitted AND proven on here and your own forum).

Er, and fuck off.

Still think there is a good chance it will happen - if he goes public. He must be a serious pussy if hes not willing to go to the press to get an extra £20 million.

bizzbo said:
what I do think is unfair, is that everton are effectively saying that lescott's services over the next 2 and half years are worth 30m to them, but they're only paying actually paying the player 8m. something's wrong there, surely. it seems unfair on the player. doesn't it?
No. He signed a contract at those terms. If he wants to earn the really big money, all he has to do is hand a transfer request in. Until he does that, he can 'make do' on the terms he previously agreed to. Life has a tendency to be a woman like that!

Brucie Bonus said:
I don't see the arrogance in CTID's statement; that is, that statement (and none other) which was characterized as arrogant by DB. Please don't infer anything.

"Skint" I just took it as a bit of wind-up banter. "Scousers" is what they are. Not putting up with them raising the price, fair enough, surely?

I don't think Lescott is a "coward". I'm stunned (stunned I say!) that anyone would believe moral and physical courage is the issue -wtf???? I don't blame Everton for their refusal to sell him. God bless 'em ffs. I like him. I'd like to have him at City...but he's not that good. I don't think he's 20m good (taken in isolation).

I don't think that Everton are taking the piss. I think they are deadly serious - he's not for sale. Move on. No need to slag anyone off about it.
Was referring to comments like this:

Hes made it clear he wants the move even talk he has put a transfer request in. HE NEEDS TO MAKE IT PUBLIC.

Really I just think hes a pussy,what hes scared of Moyes and the Everton fans ? To me it seems stupid turning down the opportunity but more than that the money !

hate to say this but i dont think this one will happen. for the simple fact that lescott is too much of a wuss to come out and publicaly hand a transfer request , i think were best leaving this deal well alone and move on to the next player.

Dubai Blue said:
bizzbo said:
what I do think is unfair, is that everton are effectively saying that lescott's services over the next 2 and half years are worth 30m to them, but they're only paying actually paying the player 8m. something's wrong there, surely. it seems unfair on the player. doesn't it?
No. He signed a contract at those terms. If he wants to earn the really big money, all he has to do is hand a transfer request in. Until he does that, he can 'make do' on the terms he previously agreed to. Life has a tendency to be a woman like that!

it has nothing to do with 'life', the impersonal forces that restrain us all. It's Everton who are being the bitches. 'all he has to do' is put himself up as public enemy number one for everyone eager to woman about 'greed'. he has a family, an extended family, friends. I dare say he would like to provide for them as well, and would (let's avoid the charges of arrogance) possibly enjoy the challenges and opportunities on offer here. No one would care about that. He'd be painted as yet another greedy footballer only interested in how many Bentley's he can trash. He isn't that kind of guy, and I'm sure it would be very distressing for him to be misrepresented. So why make him make the request? Who gains? Moyes and Kenwright? Is the pride of the Evertonian fans protected? It almost seems like a bullying tactic to me. Stay here on below average wages or feed yourself to the lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.