Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petetheblu said:
corky1970 said:
Press CTRL ALT DEL ................................but not too hard cos you will break Micheal Owens leg

That's the first and last time you'll read the word CTRL next to Owen's name!!!!
i dont know about that he cant half CTRL them crutches.

Big Svender said:
billysarmy said:
Doesn't money change people eh?

Not so long ago you were in the 2nd division scraping a side together.

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Read your posts back you arrogant fucks!

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Greetings from America. Now go fuck yourself.

What does "discrace" mean? Are the scouse inventing their own language?

corky1970 said:
billysarmy said:

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Can i just clarify somthing, you shell suit wearing , crown court dwelling , brushed down fringe muppett.

Man city have NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, in this transfer window made any of our enquiries or offers for players public.
It has always been the selling club or targeted club that has told the media, hence starting unecessary transfer sag's.

if your filthy club kept its mouth shut, then The Lescott story would not exist in the public domain, just an offer between two clubs.
So take your self off , go and wallow in grief over something the rest of the country would have got over by now, and watch your side play football " by the numbers" next season .......yawn

roll on Everton vs Wigan ........cant wait...................snore
Well said!!
Calling us arrogant because we want to "pay" for things in life instead of stealing ? ohh the irony of the scouser!

glad to see it seems more optimistic on the lescott deal this morning, last night i thought it seemed to be dead (which it may still be) i do want lescott tho! anyone else mention that west ham have just signed some swiss centre back? wonder if that has out to do with upson leaving them!

stony said:
billysarmy said:

Bwahahahahaha, I fucking love City. Not only are we the best team in the land and all the world. We have the best fans, the richest owners and are located in the great city of Manchester.

Just when you think it can't get better, we have bitter jealous little fuckwits like you. Bitter little men who think they are "telling us straight" when in reality, we are laughing at your hatred. It shows you care, it shows we are progressing. It shows you are frightened.

And FYI, none of us were "inbread", that would be the Boswells, lar.

ellonblue said:
corky1970 said:
Can i just clarify somthing, you shell suit wearing , crown court dwelling , brushed down fringe muppett.

Man city have NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, in this transfer window made any of our enquiries or offers for players public.
It has always been the selling club or targeted club that has told the media, hence starting unecessary transfer sag's.

if your filthy club kept its mouth shut, then The Lescott story would not exist in the public domain, just an offer between two clubs.
So take your self off , go and wallow in grief over something the rest of the country would have got over by now, and watch your side play football " by the numbers" next season .......yawn

roll on Everton vs Wigan ........cant wait...................snore
Well said!!
Calling us arrogant because we want to "pay" for things in life instead of stealing ? ohh the irony of the scouser!

Get stuffed, you! You are Lescott thieving bastards. We will ram every one of your cars off the road and steal every stereo in Manchester. Then you'l be laughing on the other side of your face, you cretinous manczoids.

bizzbo said:
Dubai Blue said:
No. He signed a contract at those terms. If he wants to earn the really big money, all he has to do is hand a transfer request in. Until he does that, he can 'make do' on the terms he previously agreed to. Life has a tendency to be a woman like that!

it has nothing to do with 'life', the impersonal forces that restrain us all. It's Everton who are being the bitches. 'all he has to do' is put himself up as public enemy number one for everyone eager to woman about 'greed'. he has a family, an extended family, friends. I dare say he would like to provide for them as well, and would (let's avoid the charges of arrogance) possibly enjoy the challenges and opportunities on offer here. No one would care about that. He'd be painted as yet another greedy footballer only interested in how many Bentley's he can trash. He isn't that kind of guy, and I'm sure it would be very distressing for him to be misrepresented. So why make him make the request? Who gains? Moyes and Kenwright? Is the pride of the Evertonian fans protected? It almost seems like a bullying tactic to me. Stay here on below average wages or feed yourself to the lions.
I'm sorry, but I still think this is an utterly ludicrous viewpoint. David Moyes is not Joleon Lescott's agent, he's Everton's manager. He owes Lescott absolutely nothing and his sole concern should be getting the best possible deal for Everton Football Club. That is exactly what he is doing. I'm sure that Moyes couldn't give two flying shits if Lescott becomes public enemy number one for handing a transfer request in. And, quite frankly, why should he?

actually hang on the bloody arrogance of Everton screwing Wolves out of money they could really use right now.

Who's the disgrace?Lower league teams wont do any sort of business with you tight lot as a result of this deal.

Pam said:
Get stuffed, you! You are Lescott thieving bastards. We will ram every one of your cars off the road and steal every stereo in Manchester. Then you'l be laughing on the other side of your face, you cretinous manczoids.
WTF?

Are you on crack?

Dubai Blue said:
Pam said:
WTF?

Are you on crack?
Had the same thought, wondered why pam was giving abuse about that post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.