Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
u2fme2 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
soon as everton come back from US this deal will be done.Moyes probably wants a loan of kaspar or someone else on top,the beggar.

De Niro that saturday lad must be ran off his feet ;-)
when do they get back ??

I'm sure I read somewhere they would arrive back on Friday. They've got a game against Coventry on Sunday so they are back.

Can anyone help me,
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on E Bay. I've just put a bid in for a Micky Mouse outfit.

Apparently I'm 30 minutes away from owning Everton.

blue1959 said:
Can anyone help me,
Does anyone know how to cancel a bid on E Bay. I've just put a bid in for a Micky Mouse outfit.

ha ha, top.

Darker shade of Blue said:
Lol , don't hold back Bill .

Anyone expect City to make another bid , or do you think they've gotten the message ?

What message will that be then? The only message Everton are giving is that they want more money for him, any belief that they aren't interested in receiving £20m (or a couple of million more) for Lescott is misplaced.

I'm still of the opinion that one way or another Lescott will be a City player this coming season.

corky1970 said:
billysarmy said:
Doesn't money change people eh?

Not so long ago you were in the 2nd division scraping a side together.

Now you arrogant fucking inbreads think you can just wave your money around and everyone will come running.

Read your posts back you arrogant fucks!

Just think, there may be a chance that Lesctt doesn't want to sign for you and is quite happy where he is.

City are a fucking discrace at the moment and it looks like the fans are catching up

you are quickly becoming the most hated side in the country and next season will be a damn site harder than you fuckwits think

Can i just clarify somthing, you shell suit wearing , crown court dwelling , brushed down fringe muppett.

Man city have NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER, in this transfer window made any of our enquiries or offers for players public.
It has always been the selling club or targeted club that has told the media, hence starting unecessary transfer sag's.

if your filthy club kept its mouth shut, then The Lescott story would not exist in the public domain, just an offer between two clubs.
So take your self off , go and wallow in grief over something the rest of the country would have got over by now, and watch your side play football " by the numbers" next season .......yawn

roll on Everton vs Wigan ........cant wait...................snore

quality, pmsl.

Moyes and Z Cars Bill are currently searching for players who can score from set pieces to replace JL on the cheap The modern day Wimbledonplaying percentage football

johnny crossan said:
de niro said:
interesting.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premiership/senderos-the-key-as-city-bag-20million-lescott" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballtransfertavern.com/p ... on-lescott</a>

not like you to jump over existing posts with the same story on the same thread.
are you just depressed by the expected rain-delay at Edgbaston?

now don't be giving me one of your anglo-saxon workovers that you practice on the podcast...

morning johnny, been busy, i wiz through things sometimes, getting done for half 12 then off to the game:)

blue1959 said:
Can anyone help me,

Just pay the £10 and put it down to experience!

corky1970 said:
blue1959 said:
Can anyone help me,

Press CTRL ALT DEL ................................but not too hard cos you will break Micheal Owens leg

That's the first and last time you'll read the word CTRL next to Owen's name!!!!

The Doctor said:
blue1959 said:
Can anyone help me,

Just pay the £10 and put it down to experience!
whatever you do, dont give em your address, the twats will only nick it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.