Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darker shade of Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
anyone know of a good MANCHESTER CITY forum with threads about MANCHESTER CITY?

Are you incapable of any positive imput to a forum m8 ?
Why always on the defensive ?

what's to be positive about with a group of evertonians having a debate about everton and everton's chairman on here? All very interesting if you are an everton fan but that should really be on an everton forum, seems you have to trawl through lots of pages now to get the odd comment about MANCHESTER CITY. Being frank I have no desire, nor any need, to answer your questions, but yes it pisses me off to continuously have to read about your club on here, and it also pisses me off to be asked to justify myself to an everton fan on a MANCHESTER CITY forum "m8"

BringBackSwales said:

what's to be positive about with a group of evertonians having a debate about everton and everton's chairman on here? All very interesting if you are an everton fan but that should really be on an everton forum, seems you have to trawl through lots of pages now to get the odd comment about MANCHESTER CITY. Being frank I have no desire, nor any need, to answer your questions, but yes it pisses me off to continuously have to read about your club on here, and it also pisses me off to be asked to justify myself to an everton fan on a MANCHESTER CITY forum "m8"

{Image removed}

Senior Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

{Image removed}

WTF?

Pabbers said:
BringBackSwales said:
anyone know of a good MANCHESTER CITY forum with threads about MANCHESTER CITY?

Well why look in a thread about an EVERTON player ????

I would say that is because this thread is supposed to be about Lescott, and the possibility of him transferring to MANCHESTER CITY, not the freaking pros and cons of bill kenwright as chairman of bleeding everton, and how good david moyes is as a manager, and how fantastic phil jagielka is, etc etc etc

BringBackSwales said:

Shhhh dont shout..........You'll upset them!!!

LOL

BringBackSwales said:

I don't get you bud .
The kids who mouth off I can put up with , because they're kids and don't really know any better , but you confessed to being in your 50's / 60's , which I find your level of imput quite bewildering .
This is a thread about Lescott . There are thousands of threads here regarding City related issues , so why not avoid the Lescott thread if you feel this way ?

What you are doing is quite ignorant , and seems to occur when real football fans are discussing issues without care as to who supports which team .

It's high time you grew up a little , and took note of the quality members who might enjoy what you obviously don't .

BringBackSwales said:
Pabbers said:
Well why look in a thread about an EVERTON player ????

I would say that is because this thread is supposed to be about Lescott, and the possibility of him transferring to MANCHESTER CITY, not the freaking pros and cons of bill kenwright as chairman of bleeding everton, and how good david moyes is as a manager, and how fantastic phil jagielka is, etc etc etc

Thats pathetic.

People are talking about the whole picture, and what makes LESCOTT and who owns LESCOTT. Why would this be out of order ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.